Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #8651  
Old 28-06-2012, 14:13
xudzu09's Avatar
Member
Join Date: 04-2012
Posts: 75
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotmitlui View Post
Suddenly I want to cry.................
are you trying to cut hot pepper or onion. oh, it's also maybe u have eye pain
just do it:">:">:">
__________________
[COLOR="Red"][SIZE="3"][CENTER][B].............Mỗi ngày tôi TRọn một niềm vui...........[/B][/CENTER][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
  #8652  
Old 28-06-2012, 14:14
Jay's Avatar
Jay Jay is offline
Since 2001
Join Date: 07-2006
Posts: 11,602
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chilln View Post
^
They will re-broadcast, of course.
They will rebroadcast it of course

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotmitlui View Post
Thanks.
I afraid you can't. I have to go to the doctor.....
see doctor
__________________
PlayStation Network: nestorvie (for GTA 5)
Reply With Quote
  #8653  
Old 28-06-2012, 14:19
Jay's Avatar
Jay Jay is offline
Since 2001
Join Date: 07-2006
Posts: 11,602
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daisy Furin View Post
is anyone here gonna take the university entrance exam?
I'm having mixed feelings...=.="
F those pent-up emotions, LOL
it's a test, not an exam.
__________________
PlayStation Network: nestorvie (for GTA 5)
Reply With Quote
  #8654  
Old 28-06-2012, 14:27
blackbuddha's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 10-2007
Posts: 2,958
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Grammar expert in the house .
__________________
[QUOTE][COLOR="DarkOliveGreen"][B]05/03/2013 - Welcome to adulthood.[/B][/COLOR][/QUOTE]
[COLOR="DarkOliveGreen"]Don't look at me! Void has filled me up and it will eat you up...[/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
  #8655  
Old 28-06-2012, 14:54
Jay's Avatar
Jay Jay is offline
Since 2001
Join Date: 07-2006
Posts: 11,602
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by chienpho View Post
I even couldn't find the Subject .

// I believe that CR9 will do some thing specially tonight .
I couldn't even find..

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackbuddha View Post
Portugal or Spain could go to hell for all I care. I'm supporting Italy now, my second favourite.

If Spain manages to advance tonight, which is very likely, and Italy loses out tomorrow, I'll be with the Spaniards since they're prime to set up the record of winning 3 consecutive major tournaments.
I support Italy now ("now" does not mean present continuous)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chilln View Post
Be gentle, guy! Since I watched how Pirlo played in the match against England, I want Italy to beat the Germany too. And tonight is for Portugal and Spain, I think the Spainishes will be the first to set their feet onto the Final.
Pirlo is a lazy ass. I hate that type of player. Those like Iniesta or Gerrard are much much better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotmitlui View Post
Sick enough to die......................
One does not simply talking of death on every harsh situation.
__________________
PlayStation Network: nestorvie (for GTA 5)
Reply With Quote
  #8656  
Old 28-06-2012, 15:12
Chilln's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 12-2011
Posts: 2,197
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay View Post
They will rebroadcast it of course


see doctor
object, yes, thanks.
__________________
It's been so long the Sun hasn't risen, the Birds see no sunshine
It's been a while Autumn hasn't come, only Winter with my hands are numbed.
Reply With Quote
  #8657  
Old 28-06-2012, 15:33
dauxanhraumaaibantao's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 06-2012
Posts: 116
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

hi you guys , just know this topic , how are you doing ,just wanna learn pronounce perfectly like american accent , listening and a little grammar, ya i know hard to speak perfectly like american people , but however we're vietnamese and i knew we're smarter than all of them , i think we can do it , this topic helpful so much for me , tomorrow i have to go to DMV to get drive license writing part , so i must study hard to get it , now .... i wanna pee hahaha. bye you guys , wait for reply.
__________________
Char : PhongTom - PhongTep - EmPhongTom

Server Phồng tôm truyền kì -Hãy tôm theo cách của bạn
vozforums.com/showthread.php?t=2820495
Reply With Quote
  #8658  
Old 28-06-2012, 15:37
Utairus's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 01-2008
Posts: 1,983
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

what should i do if things aint going my way :(
__________________
[COLOR="Gray"][SIZE="1"]- Dell Studio XPS 1647: Corei5--4Gb--500--4670
- Ip4s - standard version ( có version nào khác nữa đâu :rofl:)
- Đội bóng Voz-FC, chủ nhật hàng tuần- sân cỏ gần Đền Lừ -->http://vozforums.com/showthread.php?p=55952217 [/SIZE][/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
  #8659  
Old 28-06-2012, 15:44
dauxanhraumaaibantao's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 06-2012
Posts: 116
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Utairus View Post
what should i do if things aint going my way :(
nothing is perfect , let it occurs naturally.
__________________
Char : PhongTom - PhongTep - EmPhongTom

Server Phồng tôm truyền kì -Hãy tôm theo cách của bạn
vozforums.com/showthread.php?t=2820495
Reply With Quote
  #8660  
Old 28-06-2012, 15:54
blackbuddha's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 10-2007
Posts: 2,958
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay View Post
I support Italy now ("now" does not mean present continuous)
Weird, I'd never known this before. I tried googling but couldn't find a clear answer for myself. Could you cite any source? Cheers.
__________________
[QUOTE][COLOR="DarkOliveGreen"][B]05/03/2013 - Welcome to adulthood.[/B][/COLOR][/QUOTE]
[COLOR="DarkOliveGreen"]Don't look at me! Void has filled me up and it will eat you up...[/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 22:08.