Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #8621  
Old 27-06-2012, 11:31
kend.ice's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 07-2011
Posts: 86
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tribal_veno View Post
^Where is the 'verb'?
I also think it missing the verb but my fuckin' friends said it was right
Reply With Quote
  #8622  
Old 27-06-2012, 13:01
xudzu09's Avatar
Member
Join Date: 04-2012
Posts: 75
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by kend.ice View Post
I also think it missing the verb but my fuckin' friends said it was right
ur fuckin' friends
__________________
[COLOR="Red"][SIZE="3"][CENTER][B].............Mỗi ngày tôi TRọn một niềm vui...........[/B][/CENTER][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
  #8623  
Old 27-06-2012, 13:06
Trác Đông Lai's Avatar
| Giang hồ hiểm ác |
Join Date: 12-2006
Posts: 5,721
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Utairus View Post
I think he's the man of moments, he may be not good from start to end, but he will take his chance to score. However, I think Spain will get to the final match, not Portugal.
Spain has much higher chance of going further and maybe becomes legendary team with two consecutive championships.

I also believe that the game will last for only 90 official minutes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kend.ice View Post
is it right in grammar?
You should show it in the whole context so that we could see whether it's correct or not.

Reply With Quote
  #8624  
Old 27-06-2012, 13:26
Senior Member
Join Date: 03-2007
Posts: 692
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by kend.ice View Post
is it right in grammar?
I even couldn't find the Subject .

// I believe that CR9 will do some thing specially tonight .
Reply With Quote
  #8625  
Old 27-06-2012, 15:10
Senior Member
Join Date: 10-2008
Posts: 3,695
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by chienpho View Post
I even couldn't find the Subject .

// I believe that CR9 will do some thing specially tonight .
somethings like 3 hair styles in a row huh?
OMG it's a hattrick
__________________
[/RIGHT][RIGHT]I want to finish it but I don't want to finish it.[/RIGHT]

[QUOTE]...so don't be thinking 'that time was fun', because you should be thinking 'that time was ALSO fun'...[/QUOTE]
Reply With Quote
  #8626  
Old 27-06-2012, 16:01
trumbantia2012's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 04-2011
Posts: 3,170
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by chienpho View Post
I even couldn't find the Subject .

// I believe that CR9 will do some thing specially tonight .
something special, it is right
__________________
[QUOTE=vtalinh;47796579]Nói thật lòng thì admin quên pass vào Admin CP rồi, có 1 đồng chí biết thì đi du học chưa về, nên chả chỉnh được cái gì đâu =))[/QUOTE]
Reply With Quote
  #8627  
Old 27-06-2012, 17:40
blackbuddha's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 10-2007
Posts: 2,958
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Portugal or Spain could go to hell for all I care. I'm supporting Italy now, my second favourite.

If Spain manages to advance tonight, which is very likely, and Italy loses out tomorrow, I'll be with the Spaniards since they're prime to set up the record of winning 3 consecutive major tournaments.
__________________
[QUOTE][COLOR="DarkOliveGreen"][B]05/03/2013 - Welcome to adulthood.[/B][/COLOR][/QUOTE]
[COLOR="DarkOliveGreen"]Don't look at me! Void has filled me up and it will eat you up...[/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
  #8628  
Old 27-06-2012, 20:20
Chilln's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 12-2011
Posts: 2,197
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Be gentle, guy! Since I watched how Pirlo played in the match against England, I want Italy to beat the Germany too. And tonight is for Portugal and Spain, I think the Spainishes will be the first to set their feet onto the Final.
__________________
It's been so long the Sun hasn't risen, the Birds see no sunshine
It's been a while Autumn hasn't come, only Winter with my hands are numbed.
Reply With Quote
  #8629  
Old 27-06-2012, 20:23
trumbantia2012's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 04-2011
Posts: 3,170
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

vote for Portugal
__________________
[QUOTE=vtalinh;47796579]Nói thật lòng thì admin quên pass vào Admin CP rồi, có 1 đồng chí biết thì đi du học chưa về, nên chả chỉnh được cái gì đâu =))[/QUOTE]
Reply With Quote
  #8630  
Old 27-06-2012, 20:26
Trác Đông Lai's Avatar
| Giang hồ hiểm ác |
Join Date: 12-2006
Posts: 5,721
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by chienpho View Post
I even couldn't find the Subject .

// I believe that CR9 will do some thing specially tonight .
I think many football fans also share your expectation.

He will make the game much more interesting, just as he always does.

Quote:
Originally Posted by trumbantia2012 View Post
vote for Portugal
A vote for an out ticket. Or in?

Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 01:47.