![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools |
|
#8621
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
I also think it missing the verb but my fuckin' friends said it was right
|
|
#8622
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
Quote:
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
__________________
[COLOR="Red"][SIZE="3"][CENTER][B].............Mỗi ngày tôi TRọn một niềm vui...........[/B][/CENTER][/SIZE][/COLOR] |
|
#8623
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
Quote:
I also believe that the game will last for only 90 official minutes. You should show it in the whole context so that we could see whether it's correct or not. |
| Trác Đông Lai |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by Trác Đông Lai |
|
#8624
|
||
|
||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
I even couldn't find the Subject
.// I believe that CR9 will do some thing specially tonight .
|
|
#8625
|
||
|
||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
Quote:
![]() OMG it's a hattrick
__________________
[/RIGHT][RIGHT]I want to finish it but I don't want to finish it.[/RIGHT] [QUOTE]...so don't be thinking 'that time was fun', because you should be thinking 'that time was ALSO fun'...[/QUOTE] |
|
#8626
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
Quote:
__________________
[QUOTE=vtalinh;47796579]Nói thật lòng thì admin quên pass vào Admin CP rồi, có 1 đồng chí biết thì đi du học chưa về, nên chả chỉnh được cái gì đâu =))[/QUOTE] |
| trumbantia2012 |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by trumbantia2012 |
|
#8627
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
Portugal or Spain could go to hell for all I care. I'm supporting Italy now, my second favourite.
If Spain manages to advance tonight, which is very likely, and Italy loses out tomorrow, I'll be with the Spaniards since they're prime to set up the record of winning 3 consecutive major tournaments.
__________________
[QUOTE][COLOR="DarkOliveGreen"][B]05/03/2013 - Welcome to adulthood.[/B][/COLOR][/QUOTE] [COLOR="DarkOliveGreen"]Don't look at me! Void has filled me up and it will eat you up...[/COLOR] |
| blackbuddha |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by blackbuddha |
|
#8628
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
Be gentle, guy! Since I watched how Pirlo played in the match against England, I want Italy to beat the Germany too. And tonight is for Portugal and Spain, I think the Spainishes will be the first to set their feet onto the Final.
__________________
It's been so long the Sun hasn't risen, the Birds see no sunshine It's been a while Autumn hasn't come, only Winter with my hands are numbed. |
|
#8629
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
vote for Portugal
__________________
[QUOTE=vtalinh;47796579]Nói thật lòng thì admin quên pass vào Admin CP rồi, có 1 đồng chí biết thì đi du học chưa về, nên chả chỉnh được cái gì đâu =))[/QUOTE] |
| trumbantia2012 |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by trumbantia2012 |
|
#8630
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
Quote:
He will make the game much more interesting, just as he always does. A vote for an out ticket. Or in? ![]() |
| Trác Đông Lai |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by Trác Đông Lai |
![]() |
|
|