Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #8641  
Old 28-06-2012, 09:18
Chilln's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 12-2011
Posts: 2,197
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

^
Yes, it is, or use "evaluation" instead of "assessment" based on that position's description.
__________________
It's been so long the Sun hasn't risen, the Birds see no sunshine
It's been a while Autumn hasn't come, only Winter with my hands are numbed.
Reply With Quote
  #8642  
Old 28-06-2012, 09:23
hotmitlui's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 06-2011
Posts: 674
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

This morning I woke up earlier than usual.
__________________
[QUOTE]1052[/QUOTE]
Reply With Quote
  #8643  
Old 28-06-2012, 09:39
Trác Đông Lai's Avatar
| Giang hồ hiểm ác |
Join Date: 12-2006
Posts: 5,721
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Waited for it and missed it. The first semi-final EURO game.

Haizzz.

Today seems to be a hot and hard day. A weekend is about to come.

Time just goes and goes.
Reply With Quote
  #8644  
Old 28-06-2012, 10:39
Chilln's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 12-2011
Posts: 2,197
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

^
They will re-broadcast, of course.
__________________
It's been so long the Sun hasn't risen, the Birds see no sunshine
It's been a while Autumn hasn't come, only Winter with my hands are numbed.
Reply With Quote
  #8645  
Old 28-06-2012, 11:11
hotmitlui's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 06-2011
Posts: 674
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

I'm going to go to the hospital. I'm so frightened.....................
__________________
[QUOTE]1052[/QUOTE]
Reply With Quote
  #8646  
Old 28-06-2012, 11:18
Chilln's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 12-2011
Posts: 2,197
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

^
What's wrong, my lady? How can I help you?
__________________
It's been so long the Sun hasn't risen, the Birds see no sunshine
It's been a while Autumn hasn't come, only Winter with my hands are numbed.
Reply With Quote
  #8647  
Old 28-06-2012, 11:21
hotmitlui's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 06-2011
Posts: 674
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chilln View Post
^
What's wrong, my lady? How can I help you?
Thanks.
I afraid you can't. I have to go to the doctor.....
__________________
[QUOTE]1052[/QUOTE]
Reply With Quote
  #8648  
Old 28-06-2012, 11:41
Utairus's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 01-2008
Posts: 1,983
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotmitlui View Post
Thanks.
I afraid you can't. I have to go to the doctor.....
good decision, hope you're ok
__________________
[COLOR="Gray"][SIZE="1"]- Dell Studio XPS 1647: Corei5--4Gb--500--4670
- Ip4s - standard version ( có version nào khác nữa đâu :rofl:)
- Đội bóng Voz-FC, chủ nhật hàng tuần- sân cỏ gần Đền Lừ -->http://vozforums.com/showthread.php?p=55952217 [/SIZE][/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
  #8649  
Old 28-06-2012, 11:45
hotmitlui's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 06-2011
Posts: 674
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Suddenly I want to cry.................
__________________
[QUOTE]1052[/QUOTE]
Reply With Quote
  #8650  
Old 28-06-2012, 14:00
xudzu09's Avatar
Member
Join Date: 04-2012
Posts: 75
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tribal_veno View Post
I never heard 'thesis uphold' either. 'Thesis defense' is the right term or at least the more well-known one; so just go with that. And are you going to defend your thesis? In that case, good luck!!

thanks for ur greeting
i have finished my thesis defense already:">
__________________
[COLOR="Red"][SIZE="3"][CENTER][B].............Mỗi ngày tôi TRọn một niềm vui...........[/B][/CENTER][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 21:22.