![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools |
|
#7781
|
||
|
||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
if i can hear and understand 60% of American movies, it's ok? Cause my friend can understand all of it include slang...
|
|
#7782
|
||
|
||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
I think "I have loved you from the first time we ate each other" is okay.
|
| kute_pilot |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by kute_pilot |
|
#7783
|
||
|
||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
just try to make it best
![]() Quote:
|
| hlmasterchief93 |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by hlmasterchief93 |
|
#7784
|
||
|
||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
Quote:
In my 10th & 11th class, I always received gift from my friends (3 girls, 2nd grade friend, close-friend). At that time, only I could receive it (I mean boy). But now, no gift anymore. I though that they changed. But today, I realize that I have changed myself, not my friends. Maybe I lost our friendship. ![]() ![]() ![]() I learnt to smoke, bet, .... and some other. I have already changed. Hmmm Wrong Grammar? |
| kute_pilot |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by kute_pilot |
|
#7785
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
Quote:
Hope u'll do best
|
|
#7786
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
today, i've got a serious sh*t to talk about, people..
my f*cking mobo, its PCI gate just trolling me when i oc my cpu to 4.2 ghz clock speed, after 30 minutes listening music, the sound is stoped at first, i think sound card is the problem, then i remove it and take it into another pc to test it... it shows no problem, wtf and that pc is in default state ![]() and i guess if i return my cpu to default state, the sound will back to normal. My guess is right, the no-sound problem is gone ![]() maybe there is something wrong with pci gate, right ?
__________________
[INDENT][CENTER][B][COLOR="Orange"]AMD Ryzen 5 1600@3.9GHz |[/COLOR] [color="Purple"][b]Corsair H100i Platinum RGB |[/b][/color] MSI B450 Gaming Pro Carbon AC | [COLOR="Red"]2x8GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 3400MHz |[/COLOR] [COLOR="Green"]Gigabyte RTX 2070S WindForce 8GB |[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]2xHDD + 4xSSD[/B][/COLOR][/CENTER][/INDENT] |
| lady_may_cry |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by lady_may_cry |
|
#7787
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
Quote:
__________________
[QUOTE=vtalinh;47796579]Nói thật lòng thì admin quên pass vào Admin CP rồi, có 1 đồng chí biết thì đi du học chưa về, nên chả chỉnh được cái gì đâu =))[/QUOTE] |
| trumbantia2012 |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by trumbantia2012 |
|
#7788
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
what was your score?
__________________
[COLOR="Plum"][SIZE="4"][B][CENTER]hakuna matata[/CENTER][/B][/SIZE][/COLOR] |
|
#7789
|
||
|
||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
are you serious? if you don't know anything about grammar, then what are you writing?
![]() ![]() Just kidding. Im suck at grammar as well. I got 6.0 for writing only ![]()
|
|
#7790
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
Quote:
Don't take IELTS seriously as an indication of your English level. I've seen people with IELTS 7.0 stumbling here .
__________________
[QUOTE][COLOR="DarkOliveGreen"][B]05/03/2013 - Welcome to adulthood.[/B][/COLOR][/QUOTE] [COLOR="DarkOliveGreen"]Don't look at me! Void has filled me up and it will eat you up...[/COLOR] |
| blackbuddha |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by blackbuddha |
![]() |
|
|