Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #7781  
Old 30-05-2012, 16:28
K.I.A
Join Date: 06-2011
Posts: 27
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

if i can hear and understand 60% of American movies, it's ok? Cause my friend can understand all of it include slang...
Reply With Quote
  #7782  
Old 30-05-2012, 17:06
Junior Member
Join Date: 05-2011
Posts: 38
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by ntnghia View Post
i think it isn't ok, but i can't fix it
I think "I have loved you from the first time we ate each other" is okay.
Reply With Quote
  #7783  
Old 30-05-2012, 17:57
Senior Member
Join Date: 06-2009
Posts: 504
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by trumbantia2012 View Post
take it easy boy
just try to make it best

Quote:
Originally Posted by kute_pilot View Post
I think "I have loved you from the first time we ate each other" is okay.
i think "we ate each other" means you ate her and she ate you
Reply With Quote
  #7784  
Old 30-05-2012, 18:32
Junior Member
Join Date: 05-2011
Posts: 38
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by hlmasterchief93 View Post
i think "we ate each other" means you ate her and she ate you
Right!



In my 10th & 11th class, I always received gift from my friends (3 girls, 2nd grade friend, close-friend). At that time, only I could receive it (I mean boy). But now, no gift anymore.

I though that they changed. But today, I realize that I have changed myself, not my friends. Maybe I lost our friendship.

I learnt to smoke, bet, .... and some other. I have already changed.

Hmmm Wrong Grammar?
Reply With Quote
  #7785  
Old 30-05-2012, 19:38
Januaryo's Avatar
Junior Member
Join Date: 05-2012
Posts: 5
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by hlmasterchief93 View Post
thank for your motivation Now i really want to learn E and hope it dont colapse so soon
In prior to i got my ielts,i've never ever thought that one day i could achieve ielts certificate.But once i pay more attention on studying English,i find out that i can do it if i want.So besh wishes for u Hope u'll do best
Reply With Quote
  #7786  
Old 30-05-2012, 20:30
lady_may_cry's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 01-2012
Posts: 9,495
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

today, i've got a serious sh*t to talk about, people.. my f*cking mobo, its PCI gate just trolling me when i oc my cpu to 4.2 ghz clock speed, after 30 minutes listening music, the sound is stoped

at first, i think sound card is the problem, then i remove it and take it into another pc to test it... it shows no problem, wtf and that pc is in default state

and i guess if i return my cpu to default state, the sound will back to normal. My guess is right, the no-sound problem is gone

maybe there is something wrong with pci gate, right ?
__________________
[INDENT][CENTER][B][COLOR="Orange"]AMD Ryzen 5 1600@3.9GHz |[/COLOR] [color="Purple"][b]Corsair H100i Platinum RGB |[/b][/color] MSI B450 Gaming Pro Carbon AC | [COLOR="Red"]2x8GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 3400MHz |[/COLOR] [COLOR="Green"]Gigabyte RTX 2070S WindForce 8GB |[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]2xHDD + 4xSSD[/B][/COLOR][/CENTER][/INDENT]
Reply With Quote
  #7787  
Old 30-05-2012, 21:03
trumbantia2012's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 04-2011
Posts: 3,170
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Januaryo View Post
In prior to i got my ielts,i've never ever thought that one day i could achieve ielts certificate.But once i pay more attention on studying English,i find out that i can do it if i want.So besh wishes for u Hope u'll do best
Wish you all the best is better
__________________
[QUOTE=vtalinh;47796579]Nói thật lòng thì admin quên pass vào Admin CP rồi, có 1 đồng chí biết thì đi du học chưa về, nên chả chỉnh được cái gì đâu =))[/QUOTE]
Reply With Quote
  #7788  
Old 31-05-2012, 01:45
AndyMai's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 04-2011
Posts: 629
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Januaryo View Post
In prior to i got my ielts,i've never ever thought that one day i could achieve ielts certificate.But once i pay more attention on studying English,i find out that i can do it if i want.So besh wishes for u Hope u'll do best
what was your score?
__________________
[COLOR="Plum"][SIZE="4"][B][CENTER]hakuna matata[/CENTER][/B][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
  #7789  
Old 31-05-2012, 02:18
Junior Member
Join Date: 06-2008
Posts: 21
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by KPKP View Post
How to take ILEST 6.0 when i don't know anything about Grammar...
are you serious? if you don't know anything about grammar, then what are you writing?

Just kidding. Im suck at grammar as well. I got 6.0 for writing only
Reply With Quote
  #7790  
Old 31-05-2012, 06:39
blackbuddha's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 10-2007
Posts: 2,958
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuujin View Post
are you serious? if you don't know anything about grammar, then what are you writing?

Just kidding. Im suck at grammar as well. I got 6.0 for writing only
An overall 6.0 in IELTS is good enough for most British universities.

Don't take IELTS seriously as an indication of your English level.

I've seen people with IELTS 7.0 stumbling here .
__________________
[QUOTE][COLOR="DarkOliveGreen"][B]05/03/2013 - Welcome to adulthood.[/B][/COLOR][/QUOTE]
[COLOR="DarkOliveGreen"]Don't look at me! Void has filled me up and it will eat you up...[/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 06:47.