Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #7771  
Old 30-05-2012, 09:41
Senior Member
Join Date: 06-2009
Posts: 504
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by tornado View Post
But the fee is too expensive
So you can buy a book or get a copy of that. The 1st book I used for Grammar is "Grammar in use 2nd edition" (6 years ago). You can also search internet for more exercises to do.
P/s: I also want to learn ielts at home

Quote:
Originally Posted by tornado View Post
A boring day with nothing to do.I come to this thread in order not to waste the time.
I haven't learnt English for a long time, now I decide to begin learning again
so do I
Reply With Quote
  #7772  
Old 30-05-2012, 09:43
trumbantia2012's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 04-2011
Posts: 3,170
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by tornado View Post
But the fee is too expensive
trust me, no pain no gain
__________________
[QUOTE=vtalinh;47796579]Nói thật lòng thì admin quên pass vào Admin CP rồi, có 1 đồng chí biết thì đi du học chưa về, nên chả chỉnh được cái gì đâu =))[/QUOTE]
Reply With Quote
  #7773  
Old 30-05-2012, 11:23
Member
Join Date: 04-2008
Posts: 37
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Listening and Reading are usually easier to practice, just follow the exercises in IELTS books.

Writing requires lots of knowledge in basic Grammar, usually takes a week to get it, you can study from a grammar book.

Speaking requires:
1st: confidence
2nd: english thinking
3rd: spelling
4th: grammar



Oh, 20 posts already, now I'm able to post links and images.
__________________
May be I'm a dreamer but I still believe.
I believe in hope, I believe that change can get us off on our knees.
Reply With Quote
  #7774  
Old 30-05-2012, 12:52
trumbantia2012's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 04-2011
Posts: 3,170
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by ;47534222
Mình dở tiếng Anh nên cần mọi người giúp mình vài câu mẫu được không? Mình ghi tiếng Việt các bạn chuyển sang tiếng Anh giùm. Sau khi xong mình sẽ xóa post mình.

Quen biết bạn là một niềm hân hạnh đối với tôi
Tôi đang có chuyện này khó nói quá
Tôi đã mến bạn từ lần đầu tiên đi ăn uống chung

Xin cám ơn mọi người.
It is my pleasure to make friend with you.

I have something that I do not know how to explain.

I loved you from the first time we went to eat.

__________________
[QUOTE=vtalinh;47796579]Nói thật lòng thì admin quên pass vào Admin CP rồi, có 1 đồng chí biết thì đi du học chưa về, nên chả chỉnh được cái gì đâu =))[/QUOTE]
Reply With Quote
  #7775  
Old 30-05-2012, 12:53
<Loading>'s Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 08-2009
Posts: 23,940
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by trumbantia2012 View Post
It is my pleasure to make friend with you.

I have something that I do not know how to explain.

I loved you from the first time we went to eat.

Thank you very much!
__________________
[B][COLOR="Black"][SIZE="2"][U]Desktop:[/U] Z390 Aorus Master || Core i9 9900K 5.00GHz || Trident Z RGB DDR4 32GB || Strix RTX 2070 SUPER || SSD 970 Pro 512GB NVME || NZXT Kraken X62 &amp; H500i
[U]Gears:[/U] Chroma V2 || Tada68 || G903 &amp; G560 || Pulse 3 || Xbox One S || U2718Q &amp; U2419H
[U]Multimedia:[/U] Fujifilm X-T30 &amp; XF 23mm f2 || Osmo Pocket || Apple ⌚ Series 5 Titanium[/SIZE][/COLOR][/B]
Reply With Quote
  #7776  
Old 30-05-2012, 14:40
trumbantia2012's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 04-2011
Posts: 3,170
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by ;47534654
Thank you very much!
You are welcome, mate
__________________
[QUOTE=vtalinh;47796579]Nói thật lòng thì admin quên pass vào Admin CP rồi, có 1 đồng chí biết thì đi du học chưa về, nên chả chỉnh được cái gì đâu =))[/QUOTE]
Reply With Quote
  #7777  
Old 30-05-2012, 15:14
ntnghia's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 03-2008
Posts: 982
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by trumbantia2012 View Post
I loved you from the first time we went to eat.
i think it isn't ok, but i can't fix it
__________________
MAIN GIGA H61M-DS2, VGA chữa cháy
http://vozforums.com/showthread.php?p=77737898#post77737898
Reply With Quote
  #7778  
Old 30-05-2012, 15:22
Senior Member
Join Date: 06-2009
Posts: 504
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by ntnghia View Post
i think it isn't ok, but i can't fix it
I think these ones is better

I loved you from the first time we went out for a meal.
or
I loved you from the first time we got a meal together.

may be
Reply With Quote
  #7779  
Old 30-05-2012, 15:33
Strike_Eagle's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 02-2009
Posts: 5,718
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skid Row View Post
The best is "F*ck off".
Nah...
Should be both STFU and GTFO...
Now you have it.
__________________
[CENTER][COLOR="Red"]Canon EOS[/COLOR] [COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]5D Mark III[/COLOR] + [COLOR="Orange"]Sigma[/COLOR] 35mm f/1.4 DG HSM A + [COLOR="Orange"]Tamron[/COLOR] 70-200mm f/2.8 DI VC USD + [COLOR="Red"]Canon[/COLOR] Speedlite 580EX II[/CENTER]
Reply With Quote
  #7780  
Old 30-05-2012, 15:35
trumbantia2012's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 04-2011
Posts: 3,170
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by hlmasterchief93 View Post
I think these ones is better

I loved you from the first time we went out for a meal.
or
I loved you from the first time we got a meal together.

may be
take it easy boy
__________________
[QUOTE=vtalinh;47796579]Nói thật lòng thì admin quên pass vào Admin CP rồi, có 1 đồng chí biết thì đi du học chưa về, nên chả chỉnh được cái gì đâu =))[/QUOTE]
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 07:28.