![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools |
|
#7761
|
||
|
||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
Tomorrow, I'll have 1st test of final term exam. I'll have 5 test in 2 weeks. After that, I'll have about 2 months to learn English, yah \m/
|
| hlmasterchief93 |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by hlmasterchief93 |
|
#7762
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
Quote:
|
|
#7763
|
||
|
||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
Quote:
Now i really want to learn E and hope it dont colapse so soon
|
| hlmasterchief93 |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by hlmasterchief93 |
|
#7764
|
||
|
||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
How to take ILEST 6.0 when i don't know anything about Grammar...
|
|
#7765
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
You can focus on Listening and Reading since these test segments"s requirement demand less grammatical foundation than Speaking and Writing"s do.
__________________
[QUOTE=Optimus Prime;7777777][I]At the end of this day, one shall stand, on shall fall[/I].[/QUOTE] |
| Sgt.GaryAnderson |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by Sgt.GaryAnderson |
|
#7766
|
||
|
||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
but the score of speaking and writing will take all the score fall down, and listening and reading not my forte... i good at writing cause i have many ideas and vocabulary but i dont know how to use right tense...
|
|
#7767
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
Quote:
. Be articulate, speak confidently and smile a lot, that's it ...
|
|
#7768
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
You should come to BC or ACET for your guidance
__________________
[QUOTE=vtalinh;47796579]Nói thật lòng thì admin quên pass vào Admin CP rồi, có 1 đồng chí biết thì đi du học chưa về, nên chả chỉnh được cái gì đâu =))[/QUOTE] |
| trumbantia2012 |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by trumbantia2012 |
|
#7769
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
But the fee is too expensive
__________________
........................................................................... |
|
#7770
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
A boring day with nothing to do.I come to this thread in order not to waste the time.
I haven't learnt English for a long time, now I decide to begin learning again
__________________
........................................................................... |
![]() |
|
|