![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools |
|
#9361
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
Quote:
?Quote:
! You could have let me enjoy his flattery for a bit more !
__________________
[QUOTE][COLOR="DarkOliveGreen"][B]05/03/2013 - Welcome to adulthood.[/B][/COLOR][/QUOTE] [COLOR="DarkOliveGreen"]Don't look at me! Void has filled me up and it will eat you up...[/COLOR] |
| blackbuddha |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by blackbuddha |
|
#9362
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
Quote:
__________________
wandering beyond the realm of reality |
| tranhieuamg |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by tranhieuamg |
|
#9363
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
Quote:
![]() I won't be questioning you about your exp with the native speaking guys. But I utterly disagree with you over the declaration highlighted in the quote tag. Say, it was your personal supposition, (which you seemed overconfident about). And please don't involve the (innocent) natives in this soup. It seems to me that you were just trying to pick fight with me by persisting with a conflicting, incorrect usage. Or in some case, to seek attention miserably by going against the flow. Hopefully, you didn't. And ya, I admit.. Writing is far different from Speaking in English usage. But please keep in mind that Writing lang, without further controversy, must be officially the standard language as well as the pattern for other forms of language involving Speaking. We may find it pretty formal or formulaic to hear Writing lang in daily speech but it is for sure, byfar more ridiculous to hear Speaking lang in a formal context.. ![]() btw, I'd devided the explantion into two parts by an adequate blank space. the asker could examine the below for further explanation in case of need. Because I was being aware of the matter (the asker's level) right from the begining. Your notation must have been unnecessary. I'm so sorry!! Why not relevant? did you notice that I was giving an example of the distinction between "to make sense" and "to be grammatically correct"...?? If you wish more. Here's another e.g which is seemingly better sticking to the subject. "Stop it, I know who you are" or "Stop it, I know who are you". Now, I betcha any of the natives would sneer at you if they hear the 2.. Just like this emoticon ![]() Quote:
|
| Coming-soon |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by Coming-soon |
|
#9364
|
||
|
||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
So much win!!!!
|
| Tribal_veno |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by Tribal_veno |
|
#9365
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
Who did he quote then answer
?Let my action speak for myself! Geezz, how did you even manage to get married ?![]()
__________________
[QUOTE][COLOR="DarkOliveGreen"][B]05/03/2013 - Welcome to adulthood.[/B][/COLOR][/QUOTE] [COLOR="DarkOliveGreen"]Don't look at me! Void has filled me up and it will eat you up...[/COLOR] |
| blackbuddha |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by blackbuddha |
|
#9366
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
my FedEX
he won after long tired match against Potro !
__________________
[QUOTE=vtalinh;47796579]Nói thật lòng thì admin quên pass vào Admin CP rồi, có 1 đồng chí biết thì đi du học chưa về, nên chả chỉnh được cái gì đâu =))[/QUOTE] |
| trumbantia2012 |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by trumbantia2012 |
|
#9367
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
Quote:
__________________
It's been so long the Sun hasn't risen, the Birds see no sunshine It's been a while Autumn hasn't come, only Winter with my hands are numbed. |
|
#9368
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
Quote:
![]() ![]()
__________________
[COLOR="Blue"][SIZE="2"]Life is as if rowing a boat against the water flow, if you don't[/SIZE] [COLOR="DarkRed"][SIZE="4"][B]advance[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR], [SIZE="2"]you will lag[/SIZE] [SIZE="1"][COLOR="DarkRed"][I]behind[/I][/COLOR][/SIZE]...[/COLOR] |
| beautifu.l.ife |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by beautifu.l.ife |
|
#9369
|
||
|
||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
Quote:
![]() but I think she will go far in this show ![]() and now I understand why u call it secret ![]() but does she know you?
|
| mrloyal1005 |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by mrloyal1005 |
|
#9370
|
||
|
||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
good luck for you and good bye.
|
| datmaster139 |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by datmaster139 |
![]() |
|
|