![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools |
|
#9351
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
Quote:
on another note, your 'footing' example is irrelevant~~
__________________
wandering beyond the realm of reality |
| tranhieuamg |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by tranhieuamg |
|
#9352
|
||
|
||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
Quote:
![]() do you keep contact with her recently?
|
| mrloyal1005 |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by mrloyal1005 |
|
#9353
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Furthermore, for one intended goal, there might exist several routes of explanation. For example, I learnt addition in primary school by counting sticks and fingers whereas an international friend of mine completed the task with apples and pears. Therefore, what I wanted to state is that your take was rather excessive. The bonus part might come off as an insightful contribution for advanced speakers but given the formation of the question, it might overwhelm and confuse a beginner. But hey, nice contribution still! And you still haven't answered my inquiry about your gender and the bra!
__________________
[QUOTE][COLOR="DarkOliveGreen"][B]05/03/2013 - Welcome to adulthood.[/B][/COLOR][/QUOTE] [COLOR="DarkOliveGreen"]Don't look at me! Void has filled me up and it will eat you up...[/COLOR] |
| blackbuddha |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by blackbuddha |
|
#9354
|
||
|
||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
her her. Show off his/or herself
|
|
#9355
|
||
|
||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
uppppppppppppp
|
|
#9356
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
__________________
[QUOTE][COLOR="DarkOliveGreen"][B]05/03/2013 - Welcome to adulthood.[/B][/COLOR][/QUOTE] [COLOR="DarkOliveGreen"]Don't look at me! Void has filled me up and it will eat you up...[/COLOR] |
| blackbuddha |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by blackbuddha |
|
#9357
|
||
|
||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
Quote:
I can translate English to Vietnamese pretty well, but I am very bad at converting Vietnamese to English. |
|
#9358
|
||
|
||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
I'm happy to see that some guy comes from other country would help us vietnamese people with such great enthusiasm. And pls, do not speak english with ce430. He seems to be a beginner in English. Let us do the explaining job for him, it'd better be that way.
|
|
#9359
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
FYI, he is just another viet guy like all of us here, and why exclude him? We all started as beginners didnt we?
__________________
[COLOR="Plum"][SIZE="4"][B][CENTER]hakuna matata[/CENTER][/B][/SIZE][/COLOR] |
|
#9360
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
Quote:
I'm not following that show 'cus I don't want to watch her perfomance, it recalls something I would not like to receive... but deep in my heart, I support her by every step.
__________________
It's been so long the Sun hasn't risen, the Birds see no sunshine It's been a while Autumn hasn't come, only Winter with my hands are numbed. |
![]() |
|
|