Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #9341  
Old 03-08-2012, 07:28
trumbantia2012's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 04-2011
Posts: 3,170
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

good morning guys nice day to all
__________________
[QUOTE=vtalinh;47796579]Nói thật lòng thì admin quên pass vào Admin CP rồi, có 1 đồng chí biết thì đi du học chưa về, nên chả chỉnh được cái gì đâu =))[/QUOTE]
Reply With Quote
  #9342  
Old 03-08-2012, 09:50
K.I.A
Join Date: 08-2010
Posts: 116
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

hi all, I really need your help now, this is my exercise and the deadline is this afternoon, but now I con't have any idea for this, can someone help me
"You are a booking manager of a hotel. You have made a mistake that booking the same conference room in the same day and time for two companies. Few days before the conference, you discoverd this mistake. The problem is both companies don't want to change the room or the day.
What would you do? Write an email to the companies to offer your solutionn."
Reply With Quote
  #9343  
Old 03-08-2012, 09:52
K.I.A
Join Date: 06-2012
Posts: 14
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by ce430 View Post
I can translate Eng to Vnese not bad, but I convert from Vnese to Eng is very bad. Who can help me? //mấy bro quote lại fix lỗi giúp e đc ko, xl viết TV
help me T.T
Reply With Quote
  #9344  
Old 03-08-2012, 09:57
K.I.A
Join Date: 10-2011
Posts: 166
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

this is the 1st time i go to here. i know i am not good at english. pls help me. thanks and have a nice day
Reply With Quote
  #9345  
Old 03-08-2012, 10:03
Coming-soon's Avatar
Member
Join Date: 05-2012
Posts: 45
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackbuddha View Post
Not that what you pointed out was wrong but if you intend to become an English teacher, I think you really ought to improve your presentation skill . Your explanation above was way too long in my opinion .
But not so much as what I was going to bombard with the explantion..
actually I am a literate..and a non-stop talkative also. trust me! guy, I could speak all day
As for the explanation as you brought up. I'd describe it as "thorough explanation" rather than "long - wordy explanation" You may want to 'google' and see how people explain why 1 plus 1 equals 2. I bet you'd go puzzled questioning "why do these people make a great effort to examine such an obviously simple subject"
Just like me. I sometimes would wish to work on analysis a bit more further of how something works/operates like the funcions of a word, why women have no beards? yea. I confess it makes people feel odd/queer from time to time..

Quote:
Originally Posted by tranhieuamg View Post
to answer the question raised regarding which one to use, either is ok,...
Couldn't ever think you could make an 'unconvincing' answer as this. you may have been confused "to make sense" with "to be grammatically correct"
because there're many usages that make sense despite being considered as "incorrect" in grammar use. e.g. I can understand "I went to pick up Danny at the station by foot". "on foot" would be the correct collocation instead. though.

From my experience, I strongly believe that no native speakers would put it that way. The conception that they understand a certain usage has nothing to do with language gramma at all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Utairus View Post
After reading twice, I still cant get it, you tend to talk about the sentence or the bra
Nothing's difficult to understand. For those who could make such an out-of-imagination statement.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Utairus View Post
I know that nothing is too late until I'm death
hanging the rebels.
Coming-soon
Reply With Quote
  #9346  
Old 03-08-2012, 10:12
Chilln's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 12-2011
Posts: 2,197
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Utairus View Post

for 1 second I thought your name was Uranus.
//If you know what I mean. :mrbean:
__________________
It's been so long the Sun hasn't risen, the Birds see no sunshine
It's been a while Autumn hasn't come, only Winter with my hands are numbed.
Reply With Quote
  #9347  
Old 03-08-2012, 10:16
Coming-soon's Avatar
Member
Join Date: 05-2012
Posts: 45
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by lotusangel View Post
hi all, I really need your help now, this is my exercise and the deadline is this afternoon, but now I con't have any idea for this, can someone help me
"You are a booking manager of a hotel. You have made a mistake that booking the same conference room in the same day and time for two companies. Few days before the conference, you discoverd this mistake. The problem is both companies don't want to change the room or the day.
What would you do? Write an email to the companies to offer your solutionn."
then set a conference between the two groups discussing the hot topic: "Who would take the room". I assure you the conference would be both fun and violent...

//be sure to keep the phone number of the police at hand, the people may need medical attention after the intimate conversation.
Reply With Quote
  #9348  
Old 03-08-2012, 11:34
trumbantia2012's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 04-2011
Posts: 3,170
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by dvdplus View Post
this is the 1st time i go to here. i know i am not good at english. pls help me. thanks and have a nice day
welcome mate relax and show yourself to us :">
__________________
[QUOTE=vtalinh;47796579]Nói thật lòng thì admin quên pass vào Admin CP rồi, có 1 đồng chí biết thì đi du học chưa về, nên chả chỉnh được cái gì đâu =))[/QUOTE]
Reply With Quote
  #9349  
Old 03-08-2012, 13:32
K.I.A
Join Date: 06-2012
Posts: 14
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by ce430 View Post
I can translate Eng to Vnese not bad, but I convert from Vnese to Eng is very bad.
//mấy bro quote lại fix lỗi giúp e đc ko, sr viết tiếng việt
Reply With Quote
  #9350  
Old 03-08-2012, 14:11
beautifu.l.ife's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 06-2012
Posts: 39
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by lotusangel View Post
hi all, I really need your help now, this is my exercise and the deadline is this afternoon, but now I con't have any idea for this, can someone help me
"You are a booking manager of a hotel. You have made a mistake that booking the same conference room in the same day and time for two companies. Few days before the conference, you discoverd this mistake. The problem is both companies don't want to change the room or the day.
What would you do? Write an email to the companies to offer your solutionn."
hey man, be brave.
go to the photocopy store and ask for an A4 page. What for? you should have a form...
The first step as usual form, at subject line you must write: Resignation Letter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coming-soon View Post
then set a conference between the two groups discussing the hot topic: "Who would take the room". I assure you the conference would be both fun and violent...

//be sure to keep the phone number of the police at hand, the people may need medical attention after the intimate conversation.
What an organized man
__________________
[COLOR="Blue"][SIZE="2"]Life is as if rowing a boat against the water flow, if you don't[/SIZE] [COLOR="DarkRed"][SIZE="4"][B]advance[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR], [SIZE="2"]you will lag[/SIZE] [SIZE="1"][COLOR="DarkRed"][I]behind[/I][/COLOR][/SIZE]...[/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 15:38.