![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools |
|
#7751
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
Here are some extremely cheesy pick line, those who are in F.A.P can try this.
. But beware! Thou shall only apply this to the one they love.Quote:
__________________
[QUOTE=Optimus Prime;7777777][I]At the end of this day, one shall stand, on shall fall[/I].[/QUOTE] |
| Sgt.GaryAnderson |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by Sgt.GaryAnderson |
|
#7752
|
||
|
||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
Quote:
![]()
|
|
#7753
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
__________________
[QUOTE=vtalinh;47796579]Nói thật lòng thì admin quên pass vào Admin CP rồi, có 1 đồng chí biết thì đi du học chưa về, nên chả chỉnh được cái gì đâu =))[/QUOTE] |
| trumbantia2012 |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by trumbantia2012 |
|
#7754
|
||
|
||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
__________________
May be I'm a dreamer but I still believe. I believe in hope, I believe that change can get us off on our knees. |
|
#7755
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
__________________
[QUOTE=vtalinh;47796579]Nói thật lòng thì admin quên pass vào Admin CP rồi, có 1 đồng chí biết thì đi du học chưa về, nên chả chỉnh được cái gì đâu =))[/QUOTE] |
| trumbantia2012 |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by trumbantia2012 |
|
#7756
|
||
|
||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
Go for dinner..
|
|
#7757
|
||
|
||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
__________________
[QUOTE=thunder;14374480][QUOTE=LoveNeverDie;14374224]cho mình hoi JAV là gì thế[/QUOTE] Japan + Anh + Việt = bộ từ điển học ngôn ngữ. vd oh yeah, yes oh oh ồ[/QUOTE] |
|
#7758
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
enjoy my movies
__________________
[QUOTE=vtalinh;47796579]Nói thật lòng thì admin quên pass vào Admin CP rồi, có 1 đồng chí biết thì đi du học chưa về, nên chả chỉnh được cái gì đâu =))[/QUOTE] |
| trumbantia2012 |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by trumbantia2012 |
|
#7759
|
||
|
||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
I don't wanna close my eyes.
I don't wanna fall asleep 'cause I'd miss you baby. And I don't wanna miss a thing.
__________________
May be I'm a dreamer but I still believe. I believe in hope, I believe that change can get us off on our knees. |
|
#7760
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
Find some oil
. Close your eye . imagine her:">. Begin qwerty
|
![]() |
|
|