![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools |
|
#7771
|
||
|
||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
So you can buy a book or get a copy of that. The 1st book I used for Grammar is "Grammar in use 2nd edition" (6 years ago). You can also search internet for more exercises to do.
P/s: I also want to learn ielts at home ![]() Quote:
|
| hlmasterchief93 |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by hlmasterchief93 |
|
#7772
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
__________________
[QUOTE=vtalinh;47796579]Nói thật lòng thì admin quên pass vào Admin CP rồi, có 1 đồng chí biết thì đi du học chưa về, nên chả chỉnh được cái gì đâu =))[/QUOTE] |
| trumbantia2012 |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by trumbantia2012 |
|
#7773
|
||
|
||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
Listening and Reading are usually easier to practice, just follow the exercises in IELTS books.
Writing requires lots of knowledge in basic Grammar, usually takes a week to get it, you can study from a grammar book. Speaking requires: 1st: confidence 2nd: english thinking 3rd: spelling 4th: grammar ![]() Oh, 20 posts already, now I'm able to post links and images.
__________________
May be I'm a dreamer but I still believe. I believe in hope, I believe that change can get us off on our knees. |
|
#7774
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
Quote:
I have something that I do not know how to explain. I loved you from the first time we went to eat.
__________________
[QUOTE=vtalinh;47796579]Nói thật lòng thì admin quên pass vào Admin CP rồi, có 1 đồng chí biết thì đi du học chưa về, nên chả chỉnh được cái gì đâu =))[/QUOTE] |
| trumbantia2012 |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by trumbantia2012 |
|
#7775
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
Thank you very much!
__________________
[B][COLOR="Black"][SIZE="2"][U]Desktop:[/U] Z390 Aorus Master || Core i9 9900K 5.00GHz || Trident Z RGB DDR4 32GB || Strix RTX 2070 SUPER || SSD 970 Pro 512GB NVME || NZXT Kraken X62 & H500i [U]Gears:[/U] Chroma V2 || Tada68 || G903 & G560 || Pulse 3 || Xbox One S || U2718Q & U2419H [U]Multimedia:[/U] Fujifilm X-T30 & XF 23mm f2 || Osmo Pocket || Apple ⌚ Series 5 Titanium[/SIZE][/COLOR][/B] |
|
#7776
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
Quote:
__________________
[QUOTE=vtalinh;47796579]Nói thật lòng thì admin quên pass vào Admin CP rồi, có 1 đồng chí biết thì đi du học chưa về, nên chả chỉnh được cái gì đâu =))[/QUOTE] |
| trumbantia2012 |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by trumbantia2012 |
|
#7777
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
i think it isn't ok, but i can't fix it
__________________
MAIN GIGA H61M-DS2, VGA chữa cháy http://vozforums.com/showthread.php?p=77737898#post77737898 |
|
#7778
|
||
|
||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
I think these ones is better
I loved you from the first time we went out for a meal. or I loved you from the first time we got a meal together. may be
|
| hlmasterchief93 |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by hlmasterchief93 |
|
#7779
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
Nah...
Should be both STFU and GTFO... Now you have it.
__________________
[CENTER][COLOR="Red"]Canon EOS[/COLOR] [COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]5D Mark III[/COLOR] + [COLOR="Orange"]Sigma[/COLOR] 35mm f/1.4 DG HSM A + [COLOR="Orange"]Tamron[/COLOR] 70-200mm f/2.8 DI VC USD + [COLOR="Red"]Canon[/COLOR] Speedlite 580EX II[/CENTER] |
| Strike_Eagle |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by Strike_Eagle |
|
#7780
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
Quote:
__________________
[QUOTE=vtalinh;47796579]Nói thật lòng thì admin quên pass vào Admin CP rồi, có 1 đồng chí biết thì đi du học chưa về, nên chả chỉnh được cái gì đâu =))[/QUOTE] |
| trumbantia2012 |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by trumbantia2012 |
![]() |
|
|