Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #6411  
Old 11-01-2012, 16:07
Chilln's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 12-2011
Posts: 2,197
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trác Đông Lai View Post
No no no. I belong to the law system. I can't do that, man!

If I do as you suggest, I will no loger be here gossiping. My life will suck then .

/Anyway, I surely give a thought about that, . Just in case.
Have you ever heard about something called "Legal Rape" ?

It's when she allows you to bring her on bed then you do her hard like raping.
Reply With Quote
  #6412  
Old 11-01-2012, 16:19
logan26121987's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 03-2008
Posts: 260
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by vietht View Post
How do u define a music addiction?
To spend 6-8 hours/day in listening to all kinds or just one genre of music
Reply With Quote
  #6413  
Old 11-01-2012, 19:28
Senior Member
Join Date: 03-2007
Posts: 692
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chilln View Post
Have you ever heard about something called "Legal Rape" ?

It's when she allows you to bring her on bed then you do her hard like raping.


I'm going to report your post, man. You are Soviet russifying this Thread.

//@Trac Dong Lai : Please Bring some "three wolves " in any case !
Reply With Quote
  #6414  
Old 11-01-2012, 20:51
Chilln's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 12-2011
Posts: 2,197
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by chienpho View Post


I'm going to report your post, man. You are Soviet russifying this Thread.

//@Trac Dong Lai : Please Bring some "three wolves " in any case !
Why? I satisfied you last night, why you do that to me? why?
Reply With Quote
  #6415  
Old 11-01-2012, 20:52
Trác Đông Lai's Avatar
| Giang hồ hiểm ác |
Join Date: 12-2006
Posts: 5,721
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by longcex View Post
Yeah, an Old Plane, just be a Pilot. Enjoy !!!
I like a happy ending, I imagine a house with some babies.
Some babies. With an OLD PLANE. No. Not. Ever.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chilln View Post
Have you ever heard about something called "Legal Rape" ?

It's when she allows you to bring her on bed then you do her hard like raping.
Oh dear. I love things go sweet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chienpho View Post


I'm going to report your post, man. You are Soviet russifying this Thread.

//@Trac Dong Lai : Please Bring some "three wolves " in any case !
Of course, Sure I will, man. Can't risk myself for such thing, ever.


/Hot news: Just bought a 2.1 Microlab speaker for use in further sastifying my crazy love for movies and lossless music. It costs me 1 million VND. It worths it, you guys .

Testing my new speaker. See no new pig so far .

Reply With Quote
  #6416  
Old 12-01-2012, 08:16
Senior Member
Join Date: 03-2007
Posts: 692
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Morning everybody !

Working hard today, love will come true tomorrow
Reply With Quote
  #6417  
Old 12-01-2012, 10:27
Chilln's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 12-2011
Posts: 2,197
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Sometimes some moments are so awkward.

Recently I walked the street to an office (got works to do there) then I saw my aunt. She's a vice director of a Ministry and as soon as she saw me, she looked another direction. I felt a little confuse 'cus it was like she was afraid of me run to her begging for something. So ridiculous.
Reply With Quote
  #6418  
Old 12-01-2012, 10:29
hideyoshi_toyotomi's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 12-2011
Posts: 50
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chilln View Post
Sometimes some moments are so awkward.

Recently I walked the street to an office (got works to do there) then I saw my aunt. She's a vice director of a Ministry and as soon as she saw me, she looked another direction. I felt a little confuse 'cus it was like she was afraid of me run to her begging for something. So ridiculous.
Maybe she was thinking: "I'm too cool to talk to you,sonny"
__________________
[CENTER][B][SIZE="4"][COLOR="Green"]IN NEW[/COLOR][COLOR="Yellow"]TON [/COLOR][COLOR="Green"]HEATH[/COLOR][COLOR="Yellow"] WE TR[/COLOR][COLOR="Green"]UST !![/COLOR][COLOR="Yellow"]!![/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][/CENTER]
Reply With Quote
  #6419  
Old 12-01-2012, 11:37
Senior Member
Join Date: 03-2007
Posts: 692
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chilln View Post
Sometimes some moments are so awkward.

Recently I walked the street to an office (got works to do there) then I saw my aunt. She's a vice director of a Ministry and as soon as she saw me, she looked another direction. I felt a little confuse 'cus it was like she was afraid of me run to her begging for something. So ridiculous.

I know.Actually, she had a meeting with my company at that time. It's took her busy. Any way, I will talk to her about you.
This Tet's holidays, If u have free time you can go with her to my house.
Reply With Quote
  #6420  
Old 12-01-2012, 15:20
Chilln's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 12-2011
Posts: 2,197
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Man, you guys are perverts!
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 01:47.