![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools |
|
#6401
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
I no understand what you say is all he he he
__________________
[QUOTE]J U S T D O I T[/QUOTE] |
| jonidontcry |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by jonidontcry |
|
#6402
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
@gunner_4ever_666 : He isn't Meo person... not people, not wasn't. Btw, I don't know any ethnic group called Meo !!!
|
|
#6403
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
Quote:
|
|
#6404
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
Quote:
![]()
__________________
If love=false then abort else end; |
|
#6405
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
AAAAAAAAAAAGGgggg!!!
Damn Chivas, Ballantine. F**k all foreign wine @@. I can't drink those wine much, feel like a microwave right now @!^&@#$^!%^@#($& @)&(& &_%.
__________________
[COLOR="DarkOrchid"]Automated Home: Alexa + Google Assistant + SmartThings + Philips Hue [/COLOR] |
|
#6406
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
Quote:
Btw, travel on the Tet Occasion is great if it is taken with family, relatives. If you could afford a travel, you should. I'll have lunch with an older lady. You guys have any suggestion for me? ![]() |
| Trác Đông Lai |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by Trác Đông Lai |
|
#6407
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
Quote:
![]() Quote:
|
|
#6408
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
No no no. I belong to the law system. I can't do that, man!
![]() ![]() If I do as you suggest, I will no loger be here gossiping. My life will suck then ./Anyway, I surely give a thought about that, . Just in case.
|
| Trác Đông Lai |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by Trác Đông Lai |
|
#6409
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
Quote:
I like a happy ending, I imagine a house with some babies.
__________________
[COLOR="White"]████[/COLOR][COLOR="Silver"]████[/COLOR][COLOR="Gray"]████[/COLOR][COLOR="DimGray"]████[/COLOR]████[COLOR="DimGray"]████[/COLOR][COLOR="Gray"]████[/COLOR][COLOR="Silver"]████[/COLOR][COLOR="White"]████[/COLOR][INDENT][INDENT]Sagna đã bị K.I.A :sad:[INDENT]vn-az.com[/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT] |
|
#6410
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
How do u define a music addiction?
|
![]() |
|
|