Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #6401  
Old 10-01-2012, 23:53
jonidontcry's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 05-2009
Posts: 703
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

I no understand what you say is all he he he
__________________
[QUOTE]J U S T D O I T[/QUOTE]
Reply With Quote
  #6402  
Old 11-01-2012, 08:23
squallA's Avatar
Member
Join Date: 07-2006
Posts: 57
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

@gunner_4ever_666 : He isn't Meo person... not people, not wasn't. Btw, I don't know any ethnic group called Meo !!!
Reply With Quote
  #6403  
Old 11-01-2012, 09:02
Chilln's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 12-2011
Posts: 2,197
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunner_4ever_666 View Post
Where do you live ???
If you live in Hanoi,then i suggest you to stay home or travel to Ho Coc in Thai Nguyen,best place ever !!!
Or Bac Ha,you can visit the Hoang Yen Chao Castle,a castle dedicate to a Meo King (in fact,he wasn't Meo people,he was Tay People)
Maybe you should say Meos or Tays, I guess. :-?
Reply With Quote
  #6404  
Old 11-01-2012, 09:07
N15cc's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 04-2011
Posts: 279
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunner_4ever_666 View Post
Where do you live ???
If you live in Hanoi,then i suggest you to stay home or travel to Ho Coc in Thai Nguyen,best place ever !!!
Or Bac Ha,you can visit the Hoang Yen Chao Castle,a castle dedicate to a Meo King (in fact,he wasn't Meo people,he was Tay People)
I've just come back from Hue. I think Hue is still poor. The road at Hue is too bad. It's give me an uncomfortable feeling to take the road. Cambered road
__________________
If love=false then abort else end;
Reply With Quote
  #6405  
Old 11-01-2012, 09:41
mieomeo's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 03-2009
Posts: 4,058
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

AAAAAAAAAAAGGgggg!!!

Damn Chivas, Ballantine. F**k all foreign wine @@. I can't drink those wine much, feel like a microwave right now @!^&@#$^!%^@#($&amp@)&(&amp&_%.
__________________
[COLOR="DarkOrchid"]Automated Home: Alexa + Google Assistant + SmartThings + Philips Hue [/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
  #6406  
Old 11-01-2012, 10:30
Trác Đông Lai's Avatar
| Giang hồ hiểm ác |
Join Date: 12-2006
Posts: 5,721
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by N15cc View Post
Yeah, it's getting warmer. It's not too early to make preparation for the Tet holidays. Because the time is never stop. And you have a lot of things have to be done.
Someone who give a suggestion about the travel of this Tet Holidays in VN?
The weather is really, really great today. It's breezy, not cold, with little shiny. I love this kind of weather. It's perfect for going out with friends and sightseeing, guys.

Btw, travel on the Tet Occasion is great if it is taken with family, relatives. If you could afford a travel, you should.

I'll have lunch with an older lady. You guys have any suggestion for me?

Reply With Quote
  #6407  
Old 11-01-2012, 10:42
Chilln's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 12-2011
Posts: 2,197
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by mieomeo View Post
AAAAAAAAAAAGGgggg!!!

Damn Chivas, Ballantine. F**k all foreign wine @@. I can't drink those wine much, feel like a microwave right now @!^&@#$^!%^@#($&amp@)&(&amp&_%.
Thiệt là yếu sinh lý quá đi hà!


Quote:
Originally Posted by Trác Đông Lai View Post


The weather is really, really great today. It's breezy, not cold, with little shiny. I love this kind of weather. It's perfect for going out with friends and sightseeing, guys.

Btw, travel on the Tet Occasion is great if it is taken with family, relatives. If you could afford a travel, you should.

I'll have lunch with an older lady. You guys have any suggestion for me?

Rape her! Just rape her!
Reply With Quote
  #6408  
Old 11-01-2012, 13:46
Trác Đông Lai's Avatar
| Giang hồ hiểm ác |
Join Date: 12-2006
Posts: 5,721
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chilln View Post
Thiệt là yếu sinh lý quá đi hà!

Rape her! Just rape her!
No no no. I belong to the law system. I can't do that, man!

If I do as you suggest, I will no loger be here gossiping. My life will suck then .

/Anyway, I surely give a thought about that, . Just in case.
Reply With Quote
  #6409  
Old 11-01-2012, 13:47
longcex's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 02-2011
Posts: 2,490
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trác Đông Lai View Post


The weather is really, really great today. It's breezy, not cold, with little shiny. I love this kind of weather. It's perfect for going out with friends and sightseeing, guys.

Btw, travel on the Tet Occasion is great if it is taken with family, relatives. If you could afford a travel, you should.

I'll have lunch with an older lady. You guys have any suggestion for me?

Yeah, an Old Plane, just be a Pilot. Enjoy !!!
I like a happy ending, I imagine a house with some babies.
__________________
[COLOR="White"]████[/COLOR][COLOR="Silver"]████[/COLOR][COLOR="Gray"]████[/COLOR][COLOR="DimGray"]████[/COLOR]████[COLOR="DimGray"]████[/COLOR][COLOR="Gray"]████[/COLOR][COLOR="Silver"]████[/COLOR][COLOR="White"]████[/COLOR][INDENT][INDENT]Sagna đã bị K.I.A :sad:[INDENT]vn-az.com[/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT]
Reply With Quote
  #6410  
Old 11-01-2012, 15:39
vietht's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 02-2007
Posts: 3,007
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by logan26121987 View Post
Hello everyone, I'm new. Don't if I had some wrong words / grammars in my posts, please.

Btw, any one has music addiction here
How do u define a music addiction?
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 03:35.