Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #4761  
Old 02-08-2011, 00:54
Wise Blue's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 05-2010
Posts: 11,500
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

it's not a crime for a man to cry,right....
__________________
#0932157445 lừa đảo
#0932157445 Huỳnh Tấn Phú Bình Định
#0932157445 Huynh Tan Phu Binh Dinh
Reply With Quote
  #4762  
Old 02-08-2011, 08:00
namln's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 09-2008
Posts: 624
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wise Blue View Post
it's not a crime for a man to cry,right....
Don't cry, mate Don't cry because it is over, smile because it happened
__________________
[B]Laptop[/B] : Intel core i5300u - 2 x Ram Gskill 4Gb bus 1600 - ssd sandisk ultra II 256Gb sata iii & HGST 1TB 7200rpm sata iii - VGA Nvidia geforce 930m.
PC : MSI B85 E45 - Xeon e3 1230v3 - 2 x Ram Gskill 8Gb bus 2133 - ssd samsung 850 pro 256gb - WD My Passport Ultra 1TB - VGA GTX 1060 3gb - Power 650W 24P
Reply With Quote
  #4763  
Old 02-08-2011, 08:05
K.I.A
Join Date: 06-2011
Posts: 20
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Hello everybody good bye
Reply With Quote
  #4764  
Old 02-08-2011, 08:30
Jay's Avatar
Jay Jay is offline
Since 2001
Join Date: 07-2006
Posts: 11,602
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper Sound View Post
Passion of life, such thing as hope, it doesn't exist. I'm breathing simply out of life, my body feels ok, it's nothing special and yet...feel like I'm drowning

Picking up the phone that never rings, I wait for her call every night, I wanna tell her how much I love her...losing her's like somebody just turn all the lights off...

I need her interest, need her conversation.
in case you are planning to do something smart, leave a date here so that people can come & pay sympathy.
__________________
PlayStation Network: nestorvie (for GTA 5)
Reply With Quote
  #4765  
Old 02-08-2011, 14:21
chulucninh09's Avatar
Junior Member
Join Date: 02-2008
Posts: 10
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Words words words ... It really challenges my brain, too long ... couldn't read the whole post ...
__________________
VOZ.Nheck
FTU K49
Thôi kệ ...
Liên hiệp chùa Láng http://vozforums.com/showthread.php?t=2214079
Reply With Quote
  #4766  
Old 02-08-2011, 17:43
K.I.A
Join Date: 07-2011
Posts: 654
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

hi everybody
great topic nhưng giờ tớ mới biết(nói thế nào nhỉ)
Reply With Quote
  #4767  
Old 02-08-2011, 19:29
Baby | DieHard's Avatar
Thanh niên vui vẻ
Join Date: 05-2008
Posts: 37,362
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasha_Grey View Post
Hello everybody good bye
I love you, pussy babe
__________________
Goodbye !
Reply With Quote
  #4768  
Old 02-08-2011, 23:02
Member
Join Date: 05-2010
Posts: 58
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

I sometimes held back my tears as I saw your face... I sometimes closed my eyes and prayed as I panicked that you might be gone.
As I wake from sleep, I've poked you and called your name as well
If wasnt enough I also bit you softly as well

I was relieved as I heard your whimper
Then as I stared at you, I held back my tears
And as I stared at you, I sometimes held back my desiredness...
__________________
[QUOTE]mưa...[/QUOTE]
Reply With Quote
  #4769  
Old 03-08-2011, 10:43
athlon26's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 07-2006
Posts: 3,935
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

I need halp to translate this sentence to English


"học môn thống kê ở lớp năm thứ nhất cử nhân kinh tế"


"studying statistics at first year class of Bachelor of Economics " would be fine ?
Reply With Quote
  #4770  
Old 03-08-2011, 12:17
Junior Member
Join Date: 07-2011
Posts: 2
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

What's your level? There're a range to buy. Briefly describe your level and I'll tell the thing bro
Quote:
Originally Posted by sod View Post
I need a grammar book but i don't known to buy kind of the book for toeic?
help me choose it?please
p/s: em viết sai các bác đừng cười nhá
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 05:19.