![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools |
|
#4761
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
it's not a crime for a man to cry,right....
__________________
#0932157445 lừa đảo #0932157445 Huỳnh Tấn Phú Bình Định #0932157445 Huynh Tan Phu Binh Dinh |
|
#4762
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
Don't cry, mate
Don't cry because it is over, smile because it happened
__________________
[B]Laptop[/B] : Intel core i5300u - 2 x Ram Gskill 4Gb bus 1600 - ssd sandisk ultra II 256Gb sata iii & HGST 1TB 7200rpm sata iii - VGA Nvidia geforce 930m. PC : MSI B85 E45 - Xeon e3 1230v3 - 2 x Ram Gskill 8Gb bus 2133 - ssd samsung 850 pro 256gb - WD My Passport Ultra 1TB - VGA GTX 1060 3gb - Power 650W 24P |
|
#4763
|
||
|
||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
Hello everybody
![]() good bye
|
| Sasha_Grey |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by Sasha_Grey |
|
#4764
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
Quote:
__________________
PlayStation Network: nestorvie (for GTA 5) |
|
#4765
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
Words words words ... It really challenges my brain, too long ... couldn't read the whole post ...
__________________
VOZ.Nheck FTU K49 Thôi kệ ... Liên hiệp chùa Láng http://vozforums.com/showthread.php?t=2214079 |
| chulucninh09 |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by chulucninh09 |
|
#4766
|
||
|
||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
hi everybody
![]() great topic nhưng giờ tớ mới biết(nói thế nào nhỉ)
|
|
#4767
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
__________________
Goodbye ! |
| Baby | DieHard |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by Baby | DieHard |
|
#4768
|
||
|
||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
I sometimes held back my tears as I saw your face... I sometimes closed my eyes and prayed as I panicked that you might be gone.
As I wake from sleep, I've poked you and called your name as well If wasnt enough I also bit you softly as well I was relieved as I heard your whimper Then as I stared at you, I held back my tears ![]() And as I stared at you, I sometimes held back my desiredness...
__________________
[QUOTE]mưa...[/QUOTE] |
| Sniper Sound |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by Sniper Sound |
|
#4769
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
I need halp to translate this sentence to English
"học môn thống kê ở lớp năm thứ nhất cử nhân kinh tế" "studying statistics at first year class of Bachelor of Economics " would be fine ? |
|
#4770
|
||
|
||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
What's your level? There're a range to buy. Briefly describe your level and I'll tell the thing bro
|
| lonelywander |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by lonelywander |
![]() |
|
|