Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #4751  
Old 31-07-2011, 18:59
pe_xiu12's Avatar
Junior Member
Join Date: 07-2011
Posts: 5
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Xin lỗi các bác. Em đang cần 1 gia sư tiếng Anh. Có ai có thể giúp em được không ạ? Pm cho em nhé! Đội ơn các pác nhìu ạ!
Y!M : pe_xiu12@yahoo.com
Reply With Quote
  #4752  
Old 31-07-2011, 19:00
chulucninh09's Avatar
Junior Member
Join Date: 02-2008
Posts: 10
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by pe_xiu12 View Post
Xin lỗi các bác. Em đang cần 1 gia sư tiếng Anh. Có ai có thể giúp em được không ạ? Pm cho em nhé! Đội ơn các pác nhìu ạ!
Y!M : pe_xiu12@yahoo.com
Say it in English
__________________
VOZ.Nheck
FTU K49
Thôi kệ ...
Liên hiệp chùa Láng http://vozforums.com/showthread.php?t=2214079
Reply With Quote
  #4753  
Old 01-08-2011, 00:13
AndyMai's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 04-2011
Posts: 629
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

so after a while this learning English thread has turned to another love corner eh?
__________________
[COLOR="Plum"][SIZE="4"][B][CENTER]hakuna matata[/CENTER][/B][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
  #4754  
Old 01-08-2011, 08:35
Nào đó's Avatar
Member
Join Date: 02-2009
Posts: 45
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndyMai View Post
so after a while this learning English thread has turned to another love corner eh?
Yeah, that's right, where broken hearts meet each others
Reply With Quote
  #4755  
Old 01-08-2011, 09:52
Jay's Avatar
Jay Jay is offline
Since 2001
Join Date: 07-2006
Posts: 11,602
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nào đó View Post
Yeah, that's right, where broken hearts meet each others
that's what the f145 was created for.
__________________
PlayStation Network: nestorvie (for GTA 5)
Reply With Quote
  #4756  
Old 01-08-2011, 17:25
chulucninh09's Avatar
Junior Member
Join Date: 02-2008
Posts: 10
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay View Post
that's what the f145 was created for.
WTH with your ava
__________________
VOZ.Nheck
FTU K49
Thôi kệ ...
Liên hiệp chùa Láng http://vozforums.com/showthread.php?t=2214079
Reply With Quote
  #4757  
Old 01-08-2011, 17:29
Member
Join Date: 05-2010
Posts: 58
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Passion of life, such thing as hope, it doesn't exist. I'm breathing simply out of life, my body feels ok, it's nothing special and yet...feel like I'm drowning

Picking up the phone that never rings, I wait for her call every night, I wanna tell her how much I love her...losing her's like somebody just turn all the lights off...

I need her interest, need her conversation.
__________________
[QUOTE]mưa...[/QUOTE]
Reply With Quote
  #4758  
Old 01-08-2011, 22:44
sod's Avatar
sod sod is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: 11-2010
Posts: 2,448
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

I need a grammar book but i don't known to buy kind of the book for toeic?
help me choose it?please
p/s: em viết sai các bác đừng cười nhá
__________________
còn non và xanh lắm
Reply With Quote
  #4759  
Old 02-08-2011, 00:29
AndyMai's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 04-2011
Posts: 629
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper Sound View Post
Passion of life, such thing as hope, it doesn't exist. I'm breathing simply out of life, my body feels ok, it's nothing special and yet...feel like I'm drowning

Picking up the phone that never rings, I wait for her call every night, I wanna tell her how much I love her...losing her's like somebody just turn all the lights off...

I need her interest, need her conversation.
maybe you just read too much of fiction bro
__________________
[COLOR="Plum"][SIZE="4"][B][CENTER]hakuna matata[/CENTER][/B][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
  #4760  
Old 02-08-2011, 00:46
Senior Member
Join Date: 04-2008
Posts: 638
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper Sound View Post
Passion of life, such thing as hope, it doesn't exist. I'm breathing simply out of life, my body feels ok, it's nothing special and yet...feel like I'm drowning

Picking up the phone that never rings, I wait for her call every night, I wanna tell her how much I love her...losing her's like somebody just turn all the lights off...

I need her interest, need her conversation.
Play chess, or do drug ...
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 00:20.