![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools |
|
#4751
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
Xin lỗi các bác. Em đang cần 1 gia sư tiếng Anh. Có ai có thể giúp em được không ạ? Pm cho em nhé! Đội ơn các pác nhìu ạ!
Y!M : pe_xiu12@yahoo.com |
|
#4752
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
Quote:
__________________
VOZ.Nheck FTU K49 Thôi kệ ... Liên hiệp chùa Láng http://vozforums.com/showthread.php?t=2214079 |
| chulucninh09 |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by chulucninh09 |
|
#4753
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
so after a while this learning English thread has turned to another love corner eh?
__________________
[COLOR="Plum"][SIZE="4"][B][CENTER]hakuna matata[/CENTER][/B][/SIZE][/COLOR] |
|
#4754
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
Quote:
|
|
#4755
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
that's what the f145 was created for.
__________________
PlayStation Network: nestorvie (for GTA 5) |
|
#4756
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
__________________
VOZ.Nheck FTU K49 Thôi kệ ... Liên hiệp chùa Láng http://vozforums.com/showthread.php?t=2214079 |
| chulucninh09 |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by chulucninh09 |
|
#4757
|
||
|
||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
Passion of life, such thing as hope, it doesn't exist. I'm breathing simply out of life, my body feels ok, it's nothing special and yet...feel like I'm drowning
Picking up the phone that never rings, I wait for her call every night, I wanna tell her how much I love her...losing her's like somebody just turn all the lights off... I need her interest, need her conversation.
__________________
[QUOTE]mưa...[/QUOTE] |
| Sniper Sound |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by Sniper Sound |
|
#4758
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
I need a grammar book but i don't known to buy kind of the book for toeic?
help me choose it?please p/s: em viết sai các bác đừng cười nhá
__________________
còn non và xanh lắm |
|
#4759
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
Quote:
__________________
[COLOR="Plum"][SIZE="4"][B][CENTER]hakuna matata[/CENTER][/B][/SIZE][/COLOR] |
|
#4760
|
||
|
||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
Quote:
|
![]() |
|
|