![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools |
|
#4331
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
Quote:
And maybe the second sentence is not as good as i need ![]() Thx btw... Can anyone help me? |
|
#4332
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
Quote:
__________________
[COLOR="Plum"][SIZE="4"][B][CENTER]hakuna matata[/CENTER][/B][/SIZE][/COLOR] |
|
#4333
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
thật là un-đỡ-able với các thím
|
|
#4334
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
Hello, I'm a Newcome.
Can i speak a bit of Vietnamese in this thread
|
|
#4335
|
||
|
||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
Quote:
I like speak Vietnamese , too ![]()
|
|
#4336
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
I'm new to but I'm not gonna break the rules like those guys. Keep moving then. It's 11:08 PM now, anyone's online now? Sleep yet ?
__________________
Dell N5010 (='=) |
| j3oyshockg4 |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by j3oyshockg4 |
|
#4337
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
i just woke up
__________________
[CENTER][B][SIZE="4"]We work in the dark, to serve the light. We are Assassins. Nothing is true. Everything is permitted[/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] |
|
#4338
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
|
|
#4339
|
||
|
||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
|
|
#4340
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
Sorry, I'm wrong
. It really is "woken up"
|
![]() |
|
|