Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #4331  
Old 22-06-2011, 00:15
jackblk's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 01-2011
Posts: 304
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyfront View Post
"You make me to lose all inspiration"

Maybe the sentence above is not quite well.

try this : "you put off my stroke"

I hope that help you
Thx dude, but i think there's something wrong with your sentence... Make s.o do sth?

And maybe the second sentence is not as good as i need

Thx btw...

Can anyone help me?
Reply With Quote
  #4332  
Old 22-06-2011, 02:06
AndyMai's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 04-2011
Posts: 629
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackblk View Post
Hi everyone!

How to say "bạn làm người khác mất hứng" in English? Thx guys, and ladies, sorry :P
you just ruined the moment cuz
__________________
[COLOR="Plum"][SIZE="4"][B][CENTER]hakuna matata[/CENTER][/B][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
  #4333  
Old 22-06-2011, 19:56
langTuFTU's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 01-2011
Posts: 442
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

thật là un-đỡ-able với các thím
Reply With Quote
  #4334  
Old 22-06-2011, 20:21
dangxunb's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 03-2011
Posts: 1,599
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Hello, I'm a Newcome.
Can i speak a bit of Vietnamese in this thread
Reply With Quote
  #4335  
Old 22-06-2011, 21:54
Junior Member
Join Date: 12-2010
Posts: 2
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by dangxunb View Post
Hello, I'm a Newcome.
Can i speak a bit of Vietnamese in this thread
Yes
I like speak Vietnamese , too
Reply With Quote
  #4336  
Old 22-06-2011, 23:07
j3oyshockg4's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 11-2009
Posts: 371
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbach View Post
Yes
I like speak Vietnamese , too
I'm new to but I'm not gonna break the rules like those guys. Keep moving then. It's 11:08 PM now, anyone's online now? Sleep yet ?
__________________
Dell N5010 (='=)
Reply With Quote
  #4337  
Old 23-06-2011, 06:21
bang_coi's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 10-2010
Posts: 449
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

i just woke up
__________________
[CENTER][B][SIZE="4"]We work in the dark, to serve the light. We are Assassins.

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted[/SIZE][/B][/CENTER]
Reply With Quote
  #4338  
Old 23-06-2011, 06:34
dangxunb's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 03-2011
Posts: 1,599
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by bang_coi View Post
i just woke up
I've wake up too
Reply With Quote
  #4339  
Old 23-06-2011, 10:20
Senior Member
Join Date: 05-2011
Posts: 222
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Do you mean "woken up" ?
Quote:
Originally Posted by dangunb View Post
I've wake up too
Reply With Quote
  #4340  
Old 23-06-2011, 10:24
dangxunb's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 03-2011
Posts: 1,599
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by luaco View Post
Do you mean "woken up" ?
Sorry, I'm wrong. It really is "woken up"
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 03:57.