Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #4321  
Old 19-06-2011, 20:30
Alfie Elkin's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 03-2008
Posts: 1,549
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by firestork View Post
I've tried to translate whole paragraph. Don't if you dislike it

At least it rhymes even when the original doesn't.
__________________
[CENTER][B][SIZE="2"][COLOR="DarkRed"]No brain, no gain. [/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][/CENTER]
Reply With Quote
  #4322  
Old 20-06-2011, 09:16
game_matter's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 11-2007
Posts: 16,112
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by firestork View Post
I've tried to translate whole paragraph. Don't if you dislike it

You made my day, man
Reply With Quote
  #4323  
Old 20-06-2011, 09:51
ycat's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 04-2011
Posts: 114
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by firestork View Post
I've tried to translate whole paragraph. Don't if you dislike it

i love u man
BTW, do you know which website has the structure of verbs, i forgot some words out of the blue
Reply With Quote
  #4324  
Old 20-06-2011, 16:02
SuperKungFu's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 04-2010
Posts: 691
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

don't anybody help me? :( please!
Quote:
Đó là lúc tôi thuyết phục gia đình vào HCM tự lập. Đó là lúc tôi bày tỏ quan điểm sống của mình với gia đình. Mặc dù bố mẹ tôi rất mong muốn con gái sống gần họ và tạo điều kiện cho tôi có một công việc tốt ngoài đó. Nhưng muốn tự lập và tìm nhiều cơ hội hơn cho một sức trẻ đam mê tôi đã lựa chọn con đường cho riêng mình
__________________
[COLOR=Red][SIZE=1][COLOR=Black][B][COLOR=DarkGreen][I]Dặm đường xa...[COLOR=Red]dặm đường xa..
[/COLOR][/I][I][COLOR=Red]
[/COLOR][/I][/COLOR][/B] [/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
  #4325  
Old 20-06-2011, 16:30
AndyMai's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 04-2011
Posts: 629
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

That was when I convinced my family to let me move to HCM City. That was when I showed them my views about how I should live. Though they really wanted me, their daughter, to be close to them and my parents even gave me a handful of job opportunities (chances if you don't want to repeat yourself but i can't find any more suitable word atm) in HN (i suppose :/). However, I finally took my own path still as I wanted to grow stronger on my own and seek for greater career opportunities.


Just a quick translation, feel free to fix and change around
__________________
[COLOR="Plum"][SIZE="4"][B][CENTER]hakuna matata[/CENTER][/B][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
  #4326  
Old 20-06-2011, 22:21
jackblk's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 01-2011
Posts: 304
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Hi everyone!

How to say "bạn làm người khác mất hứng" in English? Thx guys, and ladies, sorry :P
Reply With Quote
  #4327  
Old 21-06-2011, 10:15
skyfront's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 11-2006
Posts: 172
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

I'm trying to translate the phase verb "move to consider" or "move to + verb" or similar like that, but i can't find it in any dictionary.
Do you know that phase?
Reply With Quote
  #4328  
Old 21-06-2011, 13:23
skyfront's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 11-2006
Posts: 172
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackblk View Post
Hi everyone!

How to say "bạn làm người khác mất hứng" in English? Thx guys, and ladies, sorry :P
"You make me to lose all inspiration"

Maybe the sentence above is not quite well.

try this : "you put off my stroke"

I hope that help you
Reply With Quote
  #4329  
Old 21-06-2011, 15:22
bang_coi's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 10-2010
Posts: 449
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

have a good day :d:d
__________________
[CENTER][B][SIZE="4"]We work in the dark, to serve the light. We are Assassins.

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted[/SIZE][/B][/CENTER]
Reply With Quote
  #4330  
Old 21-06-2011, 21:52
langTuFTU's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 01-2011
Posts: 442
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

a gơn lai mi
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 00:00.