![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools |
|
#4091
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
Quote:
tip of the day: if your English is fluent enough, you wouldn't have considered that much about noun, adj, verb whatsoever. And I would not try to translate it if I were you. wrong! you didn't even understand the meaning of that message.
__________________
PlayStation Network: nestorvie (for GTA 5) |
|
#4092
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
I can stand not loving you.
I'm capable of not loving you. Is that your point?
__________________
[CENTER][B][SIZE="2"][COLOR="DarkRed"]No brain, no gain. [/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] |
| Alfie Elkin |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by Alfie Elkin |
|
#4093
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
Without one closing or opening sentence, it's hard to successfully solve this, or in your own words, it's hard to understand what that message really implies.
|
|
#4094
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
Quote:
"A: TAO GIẾT MÀY!!! E: ĐỪNG ANH... A: OK TAO CÓ THỂ KHÔNG GIẾT MÀY, NHƯNG MÀY PHẢI PHỤC VỤ TAO"
__________________
PlayStation Network: nestorvie (for GTA 5) |
|
#4095
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
I would have use "able to" instead. This is not about capability.
__________________
PlayStation Network: nestorvie (for GTA 5) |
|
#4096
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
I can't stop loving you
__________________
[COLOR="Gray"]Macbook Pro 13" 2010 - How could I tell you about her?[/COLOR] [COLOR="Black"]Iphone 2G cùi bắp :-"[/COLOR] [COLOR="Sienna"]Samsung GT-E1175T Brown pin trâu xài lâu lại rất ngầu![/COLOR] |
|
#4097
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
Quote:
B: No, please don't ... A: OK, I may not kill you, but you have to serve me I don't think this is too complicated
|
| game_matter |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by game_matter |
|
#4098
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
Quote:
OK, I might not need to kill you, but you have to suck me. OK, I may not need to love you, but you'll never ever run away from me. |
|
#4099
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
"may not" is unsure. Which means I may still kill you even after you served me.
__________________
PlayStation Network: nestorvie (for GTA 5) |
|
#4100
|
||
|
||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
Quote:
![]()
|
![]() |
|
|