Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #4081  
Old 18-05-2011, 18:35
Senior Member
Join Date: 09-2010
Posts: 1,954
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndyMai View Post
I love you
Thank you, dude. However, it's not the result I expected
Reply With Quote
  #4082  
Old 18-05-2011, 18:46
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 08-2009
Posts: 368
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

I can't help falling in love with you
/just jk
__________________
[b][color=#FF0000]i7-3770+True 120[/color]|[color=#FF9100]GA-Z77-DS3H[/color]|[color=#DAFF00]F3-1600C9D-16GSR[/color]|[color=#48FF00]2080 XC Ultra[/color]|[color=#00FF48]MZ-76E500BW[/color]|[color=#00FFDA]WD3003FZEX[/color]|[color=#0091FF]Andyson TX700[/color]|[color=#0000FF]Thor Erosi[/color]|[color=#9100FF]U2414H[/color]|[color=#FF00DA]G502 Spectrum[/color]|[color=#FF0048]FC900R PD[/color][/b]
Reply With Quote
  #4083  
Old 18-05-2011, 19:20
Senior Member
Join Date: 09-2010
Posts: 1,954
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

^Thanks, it seems to be right answer.
Reply With Quote
  #4084  
Old 19-05-2011, 14:24
chiphu's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 11-2006
Posts: 7,792
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Any1 can solve this phrase, "Khù khù khẹc khẹc"?
Reply With Quote
  #4085  
Old 19-05-2011, 14:33
Jay's Avatar
Jay Jay is offline
Since 2001
Join Date: 07-2006
Posts: 11,602
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndyMai View Post
suck isn't an adjective

You suck, so do your dreams/desires

Corrupted minds dream corrupted dreams--- i just made this up
I still want to say "you're suck". any comment? If "google" can be used as a verb, who said "suck" cannot be used as an adj?

Quote:
Originally Posted by firestork1 View Post
How can we say "Anh không thể không yêu em" in English ?
Translate this first: "Anh có thể không yêu em"
__________________
PlayStation Network: nestorvie (for GTA 5)
Reply With Quote
  #4086  
Old 19-05-2011, 20:04
arsenal1312's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 11-2010
Posts: 940
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay View Post
I still want to say "you're suck". any comment? If "google" can be used as a verb, who said "suck" cannot be used as an adj?
You cannot use "suck" as a noun or adj, and that's just the way English works; so "You are suck" means nothing in English. If you say that, people won't understand you. I have been living in Canada for 5 years now so I think I know more about English than you do. On the other hand, you can use "sucker" as a noun. For instance, "you sucker" for "đồ dở tệ" or "đồ cùi bắp"

- Bonus: google is not a verb; in traditional english there is no such verb as "google"; only people in the online community wrongly use "google" as a verb, because they don't want to say the whole phrase "use google to find it" (here google is a noun), so they just say "google it" for short.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay View Post
Translate this first: "Anh có thể không yêu em"
I may not be in love with you/ I may be in love with somebody else.
__________________
[QUOTE=Delta1532;147663492]Với gái kiểu này thì k nên ntin nhiều, rủ đi chơi rồi thực hiện đúng 6 chữ vàng: Cầm tay - Day vú - Bú lồn[/QUOTE]
Reply With Quote
  #4087  
Old 19-05-2011, 20:11
Arnold Schwarzenegger's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 03-2011
Posts: 2,456
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay View Post
I still want to say "you're suck". any comment? If "google" can be used as a verb, who said "suck" cannot be used as an adj?



Translate this first: "Anh có thể không yêu em"
"you're suck" is surely not ok.
"You suck" is more like it. I think i heard that in a movie or two, in a lyric, too (Mama - the lonely island).
Reply With Quote
  #4088  
Old 19-05-2011, 20:12
arsenal1312's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 11-2010
Posts: 940
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arnold Schwarzenegger View Post
"you're suck" is surely not ok.
"You suck" is more like it. I think i heard that in a movie or two, in a lyric, too (Mama - the lonely island).
I hear that phrase on TV everyday lol
__________________
[QUOTE=Delta1532;147663492]Với gái kiểu này thì k nên ntin nhiều, rủ đi chơi rồi thực hiện đúng 6 chữ vàng: Cầm tay - Day vú - Bú lồn[/QUOTE]
Reply With Quote
  #4089  
Old 19-05-2011, 20:30
AndyMai's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 04-2011
Posts: 629
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay View Post
I still want to say "you're suck". any comment? If "google" can be used as a verb, who said "suck" cannot be used as an adj?



Translate this first: "Anh có thể không yêu em"

Show me an example of an English speaking person says that then I will approve you're right.
__________________
[COLOR="Plum"][SIZE="4"][B][CENTER]hakuna matata[/CENTER][/B][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
  #4090  
Old 20-05-2011, 08:54
Jay's Avatar
Jay Jay is offline
Since 2001
Join Date: 07-2006
Posts: 11,602
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndyMai View Post
Show me an example of an English speaking person says that then I will approve you're right.


no thank you
__________________
PlayStation Network: nestorvie (for GTA 5)
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 19:10.