Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1251  
Old 10-04-2009, 14:46
Trác Đông Lai's Avatar
| Giang hồ hiểm ác |
Join Date: 12-2006
Posts: 5,721
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiahou_dun View Post
Wth???
Well, im a bit curious what ur gonna do w/ her during the long night?
dont keep it in the dark, tell me then i show u some recommendations
I now still wonder what to do then. Of course, some wondering around the city along with some food enjoying will be considered first. After that, a sit with viewing and coffeeing is a good choice.

And, after that that, when the dark comes deeply down, when a new day begins, a bit rest at some peace place is a reasonable idea. But where? I still don't figure it out.

Could you help me on this matter? I appreciate it.
Reply With Quote
  #1252  
Old 10-04-2009, 14:46
Trác Đông Lai's Avatar
| Giang hồ hiểm ác |
Join Date: 12-2006
Posts: 5,721
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiahou_dun View Post
Wth???
Well, im a bit curious what ur gonna do w/ her during the long night?
dont keep it in the dark, tell me then i show u some recommendations
I now still wonder what to do then. Of course, some wondering around the city along with some food enjoying will be considered first. After that, a sit with viewing and coffeeing is a good choice.

And, after that that, when the dark comes deeply down, when a new day begins, a bit rest at some peace place is a reasonable idea. But where? I still don't figure it out.

Could you help me on this matter? I appreciate it.
Reply With Quote
  #1253  
Old 10-04-2009, 14:47
Trác Đông Lai's Avatar
| Giang hồ hiểm ác |
Join Date: 12-2006
Posts: 5,721
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiahou_dun View Post
Wth???
Well, im a bit curious what ur gonna do w/ her during the long night?
dont keep it in the dark, tell me then i show u some recommendations
I now still wonder what to do then. Of course, some wondering around the city along with some food enjoying will be considered first. After that, a sit with viewing and coffeeing is a good choice.

And, after that that, when the dark comes deeply down, when a new day begins, a bit rest at some peace place is a reasonable idea. But where? I still don't figure it out.

Could you help me on this matter? I appreciate it.
Reply With Quote
  #1254  
Old 10-04-2009, 14:48
Trác Đông Lai's Avatar
| Giang hồ hiểm ác |
Join Date: 12-2006
Posts: 5,721
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

I now still wonder what to do then. Of course, some wondering around the city along with some food enjoying will be considered first. After that, a sit with viewing and coffeeing is a good choice.

And, after that that, when the dark comes deeply down, when a new day begins, a bit rest at some peace place is a reasonable idea. But where? I still don't figure it out.

Could you help me on this matter? I appreciate it.
Reply With Quote
  #1255  
Old 10-04-2009, 17:10
xiahou_dun's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 09-2008
Posts: 927
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Nowhere is familiar and more comfortable than our home

But the problem is how can ur family members can avoid the sleeplessness because of ur sound
Reply With Quote
  #1256  
Old 10-04-2009, 17:23
Ghosthammer's Avatar
Hết xăng
Join Date: 07-2008
Posts: 8,259
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

find some hotel, motel or somewhere you and your girl can "rest" without disturbing everyone
Reply With Quote
  #1257  
Old 10-04-2009, 17:48
Trác Đông Lai's Avatar
| Giang hồ hiểm ác |
Join Date: 12-2006
Posts: 5,721
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiahou_dun View Post
Nowhere is familiar and more comfortable than our home

But the problem is how can ur family members can avoid the sleeplessness because of ur sound
Going out is alway the only choice. I don't like staying home. Anyway John, I live alone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghosthammer View Post
find some hotel, motel or somewhere you and your girl can "rest" without disturbing everyone
The problem is that she is not my GF, just a female friend, so the option of taking a night in such places with her seems not appropriate. Of course, in some case...
Reply With Quote
  #1258  
Old 10-04-2009, 17:54
Ghosthammer's Avatar
Hết xăng
Join Date: 07-2008
Posts: 8,259
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

ah, then go to some bar/pub or somewhere open over-night that's my opinion ^^
Reply With Quote
  #1259  
Old 10-04-2009, 22:08
xiahou_dun's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 09-2008
Posts: 927
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Well in the previous post, ur saying, the way u said to us as if u and that girl r gonna have some really important to do together :hellboy:
So, u and that girl are just friend or a bit more?

Finally, what u r gonna do depends on what u wanna, both of u, depends on ur hobbies, ur temporary liking.

Oh one more: I was wondering wth "Anyway John" is

Hm, if Im correct, u r just trying to say "Anyway guys or men, pals, buddies, lads, fellows or sth like that. Right?
Then why dont u use those above words? Because John might make other guys misunderstand another meaning which is "toilet or restroom"
Reply With Quote
  #1260  
Old 10-04-2009, 22:25
Trác Đông Lai's Avatar
| Giang hồ hiểm ác |
Join Date: 12-2006
Posts: 5,721
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiahou_dun View Post
Well in the previous post, ur saying, the way u said to us as if u and that girl r gonna have some really important to do together :hellboy:
So, u and that girl are just friend or a bit more?

Finally, what u r gonna do depends on what u wanna, both of u, depends on ur hobbies, ur temporary liking.

Oh one more: I was wondering wth "Anyway John" is

Hm, if Im correct, u r just trying to say "Anyway guys or men, pals, buddies, lads, fellows or sth like that. Right?
Then why dont u use those above words? Because John might make other guys misunderstand another meaning which is "toilet or restroom"
Keke, Just friends. But I really am not sure about what will happen between 2 people of different sex in a cold night in romantic city like Hanoi. So, friend, but maybe have something more than just friendship to happen.

If I could do what I wanna do, it's so easy to figure out then.

Anyway John, Anyway John is...nothing. Just like you said. I just like it.
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 15:07.