![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools |
|
#1241
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
Quote:
![]() I can speak and write a language,it's vietnamse ![]() what is website can help me learn english best? help me
__________________
[SIZE="3"][B]regosgjlgmdlgkopufdlmtl;sugflhj,';8opvmdfl'fublg;sfj;irupdosvmdlr;yusopbmdflyhsugbpo[kn;'uysugbxpofmna'szdgpuiapogbfmdyh;oeaury[/B][/SIZE] |
|
#1242
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
Quote:
![]() I hope its isn't wrong
__________________
[SIZE="3"][B]regosgjlgmdlgkopufdlmtl;sugflhj,';8opvmdfl'fublg;sfj;irupdosvmdlr;yusopbmdflyhsugbpo[kn;'uysugbxpofmna'szdgpuiapogbfmdyh;oeaury[/B][/SIZE] |
|
#1243
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
u has multi post in this page ,hurry,del post before moderator detect
this is the first time,i spam in this topic
__________________
[COLOR="DarkOrchid"][I]...Từ bao lâu tôi đã yêu, quê hương Việt Nam...[/I][/COLOR] |
|
#1244
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
Unfortunately, your sentences was wrong
.
__________________
[B][B][COLOR="Gray"][I]Klipsch ProMedia GMX A-2.1[/I][/COLOR][/B][/B] [B][I][COLOR="Gray"]Sing for the last time [/COLOR][/I][/B] [B][I][COLOR="Gray"]280109[/COLOR][/I][/B] |
| linkinbecks |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by linkinbecks |
|
#1245
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
Wrong, 1 mark =) go back to your sit =)
__________________
[QUOTE=batcandoi9x;30307669] Em uống C sủi toàn thế, ngậm viên C rồi uống nước cho nó sủi trong mồm [/QUOTE] [QUOTE=twin snakes;30314905]Cái đệt, vô đối là đây. Sao bác ko nhét viên C vào đít ấy, cho nó sủi cho sướng[/QUOTE] |
|
#1246
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
A fresh week is about to end. Time passes so quickly!
An interesting plan is waiting for the weekend. Going through the night with a friend. A female one. I really look forwards to it. Anyway John, good morning and have a nice day, Vozer ladies and gentlemen. |
| Trác Đông Lai |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by Trác Đông Lai |
|
#1247
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
Quote:
![]() Well, im a bit curious what ur gonna do w/ her during the long night? ![]() dont keep it in the dark, tell me then i show u some recommendations ![]() Post Script: It is my 1st post in this thread. Im really happy to give u all the mems the warmest "hello"
|
| xiahou_dun |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by xiahou_dun |
|
#1248
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
Even we get rejected, what do you expect?
__________________
[RIGHT][B]Ruining forums since 2001.[/B][/RIGHT] |
| tengtengvn |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by tengtengvn |
|
#1249
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
Quote:
![]() Quote:
Quote:
try to find and correct it
|
| Ghosthammer |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by Ghosthammer |
|
#1250
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
Quote:
And, after that that, when the dark comes deeply down, when a new day begins, a bit rest at a peaceful place is a reasonable idea. But where? I haven't figured it out yet. Could you help me on this matter? I appreciate it.
|
| Trác Đông Lai |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by Trác Đông Lai |
![]() |
|
|