![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools |
|
#1251
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
Quote:
And, after that that, when the dark comes deeply down, when a new day begins, a bit rest at some peace place is a reasonable idea. But where? I still don't figure it out. Could you help me on this matter? I appreciate it.
|
| Trác Đông Lai |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by Trác Đông Lai |
|
#1252
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
Quote:
And, after that that, when the dark comes deeply down, when a new day begins, a bit rest at some peace place is a reasonable idea. But where? I still don't figure it out. Could you help me on this matter? I appreciate it.
|
| Trác Đông Lai |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by Trác Đông Lai |
|
#1253
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
Quote:
And, after that that, when the dark comes deeply down, when a new day begins, a bit rest at some peace place is a reasonable idea. But where? I still don't figure it out. Could you help me on this matter? I appreciate it.
|
| Trác Đông Lai |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by Trác Đông Lai |
|
#1254
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
I now still wonder what to do then. Of course, some wondering around the city along with some food enjoying will be considered first. After that, a sit with viewing and coffeeing is a good choice.
And, after that that, when the dark comes deeply down, when a new day begins, a bit rest at some peace place is a reasonable idea. But where? I still don't figure it out. Could you help me on this matter? I appreciate it.
|
| Trác Đông Lai |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by Trác Đông Lai |
|
#1255
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
Nowhere is familiar and more comfortable than our home
![]() But the problem is how can ur family members can avoid the sleeplessness because of ur sound
|
| xiahou_dun |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by xiahou_dun |
|
#1256
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
find some hotel, motel or somewhere you and your girl can "rest" without disturbing everyone
|
| Ghosthammer |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by Ghosthammer |
|
#1257
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
Quote:
Quote:
![]() |
| Trác Đông Lai |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by Trác Đông Lai |
|
#1258
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
ah, then go to some bar/pub or somewhere open over-night
that's my opinion ^^
|
| Ghosthammer |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by Ghosthammer |
|
#1259
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
Well in the previous post, ur saying, the way u said to us as if u and that girl r gonna have some really important to do together :hellboy:
So, u and that girl are just friend or a bit more? Finally, what u r gonna do depends on what u wanna, both of u, depends on ur hobbies, ur temporary liking. Oh one more: I was wondering wth "Anyway John" is ![]() Hm, if Im correct, u r just trying to say "Anyway guys or men, pals, buddies, lads, fellows or sth like that. Right? Then why dont u use those above words? Because John might make other guys misunderstand another meaning which is "toilet or restroom"
|
| xiahou_dun |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by xiahou_dun |
|
#1260
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
Quote:
![]() If I could do what I wanna do, it's so easy to figure out then. ![]() Anyway John, Anyway John is...nothing. Just like you said. I just like it.
|
| Trác Đông Lai |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by Trác Đông Lai |
![]() |
|
|