![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools |
|
#3681
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
because YOU think you are a loser.
__________________
PlayStation Network: nestorvie (for GTA 5) |
|
#3682
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
May be, I'm not lucky with girls, everytime I decide to help a girl, something will happen, I don't know what it will be, but it's always make me failed
![]() May be god don't want me to have a girlfriend |
| game_matter |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by game_matter |
|
#3683
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
I just fail in interview by English
![]() I want change my fate so i want improve my English that skill listen and talking I post in this theard to everybody help me ![]() I just read a message "Life change when we change" so i will try change myself Nice to meet everybody in this theard
__________________
---Nghĩ về mẹ anh vít nhẹ tay ga ---Nhớ dìa cha,anh rà chân thắng ..... |
|
#3684
|
||
|
||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
Quote:
|
|
#3685
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
Quote:
that's really important to your life ? i think everything should be natural
__________________
[COLOR="Cyan"]try{ }catch{ }[/COLOR] |
| xjn_chja_buon |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by xjn_chja_buon |
|
#3686
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
Quote:
Secondly, try to speak a lot. With me, I can learn a lot through speaking. When I'm not in an exam, I prefer speaking and writing. I keep myself a simple journal which I jot down mylife everyday in english [ wordpress blog ]. And I talk a lot in english everyday, I pretend to go out and talk to foreigner which is much better than talking to yourself all day s
|
|
#3687
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
Quote:
|
| game_matter |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by game_matter |
|
#3688
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
then you are wrong. there re something more important than that, unless you are at 40s and you are very rich.
__________________
PlayStation Network: nestorvie (for GTA 5) |
|
#3689
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
Quote:
![]() //Btw, HP stands for Happiness, not Hewlett Packard or horsepower.
__________________
[CENTER] [/CENTER] |
|
#3690
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
HP - hired purchase, as far as I am concerned
__________________
PlayStation Network: nestorvie (for GTA 5) |
![]() |
|
|