![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools |
|
#3671
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
Quote:
oops, "H"owever I mean.
__________________
PlayStation Network: nestorvie (for GTA 5) |
|
#3672
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
amazing.............
__________________
PlayStation Network: nestorvie (for GTA 5) |
|
#3673
|
||
|
||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
Quote:
__________________
VOZer cần tâm sự tình cảm qua đây ỉ ôi thoải mái nè. Forums mới đẻ chưa có mod =)) [SIZE="3"][B][COLOR="Green"]http://ikariamvn.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=52,Tam-su[/COLOR][/B][/SIZE] |
|
#3674
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
Today's quote:
Quote:
__________________
PlayStation Network: nestorvie (for GTA 5) |
|
#3675
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
Lol, so in your book, english corrections in an English learning thread are not constructive? Maybe it's just me but when it comes to English grammar, I'm kind of a perfectionist, i.e. I believe error-free written English is something that can and should be achieved, hence my tendency to correct any mistake I see, no matter how minor it is. You, on the other hand, are also free to correct my mistakes if you happen to see one.
|
|
#3676
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
Quote:
for me, correcting mistakes like 's' or 'd/ed' is not something that worthy. Let's try to correct the way people is expressing themselves
__________________
PlayStation Network: nestorvie (for GTA 5) |
|
#3677
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
Interesting. To me, mistakes are mistakes, whether they care or don't care about that is of no importance. Also, I think it's quite impossible to figure their intention should they not have a postscript saying, "I know my sentences are full of mistakes, but I simply don't care about it, neither should you."
|
|
#3678
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
Quote:
|
|
#3679
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
well we're standing on different points so I am not gonna ague with you.
Today's quote: Quote:
__________________
PlayStation Network: nestorvie (for GTA 5) |
|
#3680
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
Why am I always mess everything up in fronts of girls and made she look at me like I'm a loser?
I can't understand, or may be I really am a loser
|
| game_matter |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by game_matter |
![]() |
|
|