Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #3681  
Old 02-03-2011, 18:55
Jay's Avatar
Jay Jay is offline
Since 2001
Join Date: 07-2006
Posts: 11,602
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by game_matter View Post
Why am I always mess everything up in fronts of girls and made she look at me like I'm a loser?
I can't understand, or may be I really am a loser
because YOU think you are a loser.
__________________
PlayStation Network: nestorvie (for GTA 5)
Reply With Quote
  #3682  
Old 02-03-2011, 19:29
game_matter's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 11-2007
Posts: 16,112
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

May be, I'm not lucky with girls, everytime I decide to help a girl, something will happen, I don't know what it will be, but it's always make me failed
May be god don't want me to have a girlfriend
Reply With Quote
  #3683  
Old 02-03-2011, 20:30
♠Dexter♠'s Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 11-2007
Posts: 176
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

I just fail in interview by English
I want change my fate so i want improve my English that skill listen and talking
I post in this theard to everybody help me
I just read a message "Life change when we change" so i will try change myself
Nice to meet everybody in this theard
__________________
---Nghĩ về mẹ anh vít nhẹ tay ga
---Nhớ dìa cha,anh rà chân thắng .....
Reply With Quote
  #3684  
Old 02-03-2011, 22:05
Senior Member
Join Date: 11-2010
Posts: 148
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by ♠Dexter♠ View Post
I just fail in interview by English
I want change my fate so i want improve my English that skill listen and talking
I post in this theard to everybody help me
I just read a message "Life change when we change" so i will try change myself
Nice to meet everybody in this theard
i think you should learn basic English grammar. your post shows that you make so many grammar mistakes.
Reply With Quote
  #3685  
Old 02-03-2011, 23:21
xjn_chja_buon's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 01-2008
Posts: 702
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by game_matter View Post
May be, I'm not lucky with girls, everytime I decide to help a girl, something will happen, I don't know what it will be, but it's always make me failed
May be god don't want me to have a girlfriend

that's really important to your life ? i think everything should be natural
__________________
[COLOR="Cyan"]try{
}catch{
}[/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
  #3686  
Old 03-03-2011, 06:43
babyB0Y's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 07-2006
Posts: 2,152
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by ♠Dexter♠ View Post
I just fail in interview by English
I want change my fate so i want improve my English that skill listen and talking
I post in this theard to everybody help me
I just read a message "Life change when we change" so i will try change myself
Nice to meet everybody in this theard
Firstly, you need to learn more about grammar, you've made a lot of mistakes in your post above.
Secondly, try to speak a lot. With me, I can learn a lot through speaking. When I'm not in an exam, I prefer speaking and writing. I keep myself a simple journal which I jot down mylife everyday in english [ wordpress blog ]. And I talk a lot in english everyday, I pretend to go out and talk to foreigner which is much better than talking to yourself all day s
Reply With Quote
  #3687  
Old 03-03-2011, 08:29
game_matter's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 11-2007
Posts: 16,112
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by xjn_chja_buon View Post
that's really important to your life ? i think everything should be natural
I have to say it really, really really important
Reply With Quote
  #3688  
Old 03-03-2011, 09:26
Jay's Avatar
Jay Jay is offline
Since 2001
Join Date: 07-2006
Posts: 11,602
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by game_matter View Post
I have to say it really, really really important
then you are wrong. there re something more important than that, unless you are at 40s and you are very rich.
__________________
PlayStation Network: nestorvie (for GTA 5)
Reply With Quote
  #3689  
Old 03-03-2011, 09:52
'or''=''s Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 09-2007
Posts: 2,225
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by game_matter View Post
May be, I'm not lucky with girls, everytime I decide to help a girl, something will happen, I don't know what it will be, but it's always make me failed
May be god don't want me to have a girlfriend
Dude, you forgot the rule of thumb here: Only men bring HP for men.

//Btw, HP stands for Happiness, not Hewlett Packard or horsepower.
__________________
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]
Reply With Quote
  #3690  
Old 03-03-2011, 13:37
Jay's Avatar
Jay Jay is offline
Since 2001
Join Date: 07-2006
Posts: 11,602
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

HP - hired purchase, as far as I am concerned
__________________
PlayStation Network: nestorvie (for GTA 5)
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 21:45.