![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools |
|
#11
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Các giải bet mùa AFF Cup 2018
Quote:
![]() à, update trận sắp tới cho các thím luôn nhé
__________________
[CENTER][SIZE="1"][COLOR="#e53935"][B]Ira - Avaritia - Luxuries[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/CENTER] [RIGHT][SIZE="1"][COLOR="#2e7d32"]"When I was a kid, I used to pray every night for a new bike. Then I realised, the Lord doesn't work that way. So I just stole one and asked Him to forgive me ... and I got it!"[/COLOR][/SIZE][/RIGHT] |
|
#12
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Các giải bet mùa AFF Cup 2018
Trận chung kết lượt về ngày 15/12 quà chán quá, không IT gì cả
|
|
#13
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Các giải bet mùa AFF Cup 2018
bán đi xong mua đồ IT được mà thím
__________________
[CENTER][SIZE="1"][COLOR="#e53935"][B]Ira - Avaritia - Luxuries[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/CENTER] [RIGHT][SIZE="1"][COLOR="#2e7d32"]"When I was a kid, I used to pray every night for a new bike. Then I realised, the Lord doesn't work that way. So I just stole one and asked Him to forgive me ... and I got it!"[/COLOR][/SIZE][/RIGHT] |
|
#14
|
||
|
||
|
Re: Các giải bet mùa AFF Cup 2018
công bố người trúng giải hôm 15/12 đi mod ơi
|
| natosanhvn |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by natosanhvn |
|
#15
|
||
|
||
|
szi8v5fb
|
| Bennyedure |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by Bennyedure |
|
#16
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Các giải bet mùa AFF Cup 2018
Asian Cup 2019 có dự đoán nhận thưởng không?
Dù không trúng cũng thấy vui, hào hứng
|
|
#17
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Các giải bet mùa AFF Cup 2018
Quote:
![]() https://forums.voz.vn/showthread.php?t=7474277
__________________
[CENTER][SIZE="1"][COLOR="#e53935"][B]Ira - Avaritia - Luxuries[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/CENTER] [RIGHT][SIZE="1"][COLOR="#2e7d32"]"When I was a kid, I used to pray every night for a new bike. Then I realised, the Lord doesn't work that way. So I just stole one and asked Him to forgive me ... and I got it!"[/COLOR][/SIZE][/RIGHT] |
![]() |
|
|