Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #11  
Old 12-12-2018, 10:09
Vos's Avatar
Vos Vos is offline
M.I.A
Join Date: 10-2011
Posts: 468
Re: Các giải bet mùa AFF Cup 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by 10x3 View Post
Hôm nay đá rồi mà vẫn chiwa thấy thớt dự đoán vậy? Hết đồ để thưởng r hả ad :v
Quote:
Originally Posted by bruce.lee View Post
2 trận vịt ngựa đâu
bên này ít qua mình mang qua f17 để ké rồi, các thím có thể vào sign của mình để tham gia mà

à, update trận sắp tới cho các thím luôn nhé
__________________
[CENTER][SIZE="1"][COLOR="#e53935"][B]Ira - Avaritia - Luxuries[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/CENTER]

[RIGHT][SIZE="1"][COLOR="#2e7d32"]"When I was a kid, I used to pray every night for a new bike. Then I realised, the Lord doesn't work that way. So I just stole one and asked Him to forgive me ... and I got it!"[/COLOR][/SIZE][/RIGHT]
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 12-12-2018, 18:33
zing360's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 04-2018
Posts: 502
Re: Các giải bet mùa AFF Cup 2018

Trận chung kết lượt về ngày 15/12 quà chán quá, không IT gì cả
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 13-12-2018, 14:58
Vos's Avatar
Vos Vos is offline
M.I.A
Join Date: 10-2011
Posts: 468
Re: Các giải bet mùa AFF Cup 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by zing360 View Post
Trận chung kết lượt về ngày 15/12 quà chán quá, không IT gì cả
bán đi xong mua đồ IT được mà thím
__________________
[CENTER][SIZE="1"][COLOR="#e53935"][B]Ira - Avaritia - Luxuries[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/CENTER]

[RIGHT][SIZE="1"][COLOR="#2e7d32"]"When I was a kid, I used to pray every night for a new bike. Then I realised, the Lord doesn't work that way. So I just stole one and asked Him to forgive me ... and I got it!"[/COLOR][/SIZE][/RIGHT]
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 17-12-2018, 11:50
Junior Member
Join Date: 07-2013
Posts: 5
Re: Các giải bet mùa AFF Cup 2018

công bố người trúng giải hôm 15/12 đi mod ơi
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 17-12-2018, 20:54
K.I.A
Join Date: 06-2018
Posts: 20
szi8v5fb

VIAGRA 50MG Cialis propecia plavix online example
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 25-12-2018, 03:56
zing360's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 04-2018
Posts: 502
Re: Các giải bet mùa AFF Cup 2018

Asian Cup 2019 có dự đoán nhận thưởng không?
Dù không trúng cũng thấy vui, hào hứng
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 25-12-2018, 15:09
Vos's Avatar
Vos Vos is offline
M.I.A
Join Date: 10-2011
Posts: 468
Re: Các giải bet mùa AFF Cup 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by zing360 View Post
Asian Cup 2019 có dự đoán nhận thưởng không?
Dù không trúng cũng thấy vui, hào hứng
Đang có tặng ly giải giao hữu hôm nay với TT nè thím
https://forums.voz.vn/showthread.php?t=7474277
__________________
[CENTER][SIZE="1"][COLOR="#e53935"][B]Ira - Avaritia - Luxuries[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/CENTER]

[RIGHT][SIZE="1"][COLOR="#2e7d32"]"When I was a kid, I used to pray every night for a new bike. Then I realised, the Lord doesn't work that way. So I just stole one and asked Him to forgive me ... and I got it!"[/COLOR][/SIZE][/RIGHT]
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 20:31.