![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools |
|
#9341
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
good morning guys
nice day to all
__________________
[QUOTE=vtalinh;47796579]Nói thật lòng thì admin quên pass vào Admin CP rồi, có 1 đồng chí biết thì đi du học chưa về, nên chả chỉnh được cái gì đâu =))[/QUOTE] |
| trumbantia2012 |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by trumbantia2012 |
|
#9342
|
||
|
||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
hi all, I really need your help now, this is my exercise and the deadline is this afternoon, but now I con't have any idea for this, can someone help me
"You are a booking manager of a hotel. You have made a mistake that booking the same conference room in the same day and time for two companies. Few days before the conference, you discoverd this mistake. The problem is both companies don't want to change the room or the day. What would you do? Write an email to the companies to offer your solutionn." |
| lotusangel |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by lotusangel |
|
#9343
|
||
|
||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
help me T.T
|
|
#9344
|
||
|
||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
this is the 1st time i go to here. i know i am not good at english. pls help me. thanks and have a nice day
|
|
#9345
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
Quote:
![]() actually I am a literate..and a non-stop talkative also. trust me! guy, I could speak all day ![]() As for the explanation as you brought up. I'd describe it as "thorough explanation" rather than "long - wordy explanation" You may want to 'google' and see how people explain why 1 plus 1 equals 2. I bet you'd go puzzled questioning "why do these people make a great effort to examine such an obviously simple subject" ![]() Just like me. I sometimes would wish to work on analysis a bit more further of how something works/operates like the funcions of a word, why women have no beards? yea. I confess it makes people feel odd/queer from time to time.. ![]() Quote:
because there're many usages that make sense despite being considered as "incorrect" in grammar use. e.g. I can understand "I went to pick up Danny at the station by foot". "on foot" would be the correct collocation instead. though. From my experience, I strongly believe that no native speakers would put it that way. The conception that they understand a certain usage has nothing to do with language gramma at all. Quote:
hanging the rebels. Coming-soon |
| Coming-soon |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by Coming-soon |
|
#9346
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
for 1 second I thought your name was Uranus. //If you know what I mean. :mrbean:
__________________
It's been so long the Sun hasn't risen, the Birds see no sunshine It's been a while Autumn hasn't come, only Winter with my hands are numbed. |
|
#9347
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
Quote:
![]() //be sure to keep the phone number of the police at hand, the people may need medical attention after the intimate conversation.
|
| Coming-soon |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by Coming-soon |
|
#9348
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
Quote:
relax and show yourself to us :">
__________________
[QUOTE=vtalinh;47796579]Nói thật lòng thì admin quên pass vào Admin CP rồi, có 1 đồng chí biết thì đi du học chưa về, nên chả chỉnh được cái gì đâu =))[/QUOTE] |
| trumbantia2012 |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by trumbantia2012 |
|
#9349
|
||
|
||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
Quote:
|
|
#9350
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
Quote:
go to the photocopy store and ask for an A4 page. What for? you should have a form... The first step as usual form, at subject line you must write: Resignation Letter ![]() ![]() ![]() Quote:
__________________
[COLOR="Blue"][SIZE="2"]Life is as if rowing a boat against the water flow, if you don't[/SIZE] [COLOR="DarkRed"][SIZE="4"][B]advance[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR], [SIZE="2"]you will lag[/SIZE] [SIZE="1"][COLOR="DarkRed"][I]behind[/I][/COLOR][/SIZE]...[/COLOR] |
| beautifu.l.ife |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by beautifu.l.ife |
![]() |
|
|