![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools |
|
#7801
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
Quote:
__________________
[QUOTE=vtalinh;47796579]Nói thật lòng thì admin quên pass vào Admin CP rồi, có 1 đồng chí biết thì đi du học chưa về, nên chả chỉnh được cái gì đâu =))[/QUOTE] |
| trumbantia2012 |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by trumbantia2012 |
|
#7802
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
hello baby
|
| vi_anh_vo_tam |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by vi_anh_vo_tam |
|
#7803
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
__________________
Khi buồn các vozer thường nghĩ gì?làm gì? [QUOTE=flowchart;47990572]Nghĩ tới lylys và thẩm du :">[/QUOTE] |
| caubelontonhcm |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by caubelontonhcm |
|
#7804
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
Quote:
__________________
........................................................................... |
|
#7805
|
||
|
||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
|
| king king cui |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by king king cui |
|
#7806
|
||
|
||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
Quote:
__________________
May be I'm a dreamer but I still believe. I believe in hope, I believe that change can get us off on our knees. |
|
#7807
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
Quote:
.For your information, I've never said a word of doubt about your gender .
__________________
[QUOTE][COLOR="DarkOliveGreen"][B]05/03/2013 - Welcome to adulthood.[/B][/COLOR][/QUOTE] [COLOR="DarkOliveGreen"]Don't look at me! Void has filled me up and it will eat you up...[/COLOR] |
| blackbuddha |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by blackbuddha |
|
#7808
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
|
| LuvlyPanda |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by LuvlyPanda |
|
#7809
|
||
|
||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
I'm hungry
But If I go to the kitchen, my mother'll kill me
|
| kute_pilot |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by kute_pilot |
|
#7810
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
Back to sleep and eat a delicious breakfast when you wake up
!
__________________
[QUOTE][COLOR="DarkOliveGreen"][B]05/03/2013 - Welcome to adulthood.[/B][/COLOR][/QUOTE] [COLOR="DarkOliveGreen"]Don't look at me! Void has filled me up and it will eat you up...[/COLOR] |
| blackbuddha |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by blackbuddha |
![]() |
|
|