Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #7801  
Old 31-05-2012, 22:08
trumbantia2012's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 04-2011
Posts: 3,170
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackbuddha View Post
I know you're tired after a long day so I took my liberty to correct your spelling mistake .
oh my God, you are awesome
__________________
[QUOTE=vtalinh;47796579]Nói thật lòng thì admin quên pass vào Admin CP rồi, có 1 đồng chí biết thì đi du học chưa về, nên chả chỉnh được cái gì đâu =))[/QUOTE]
Reply With Quote
  #7802  
Old 31-05-2012, 22:12
vi_anh_vo_tam's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 07-2011
Posts: 199
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

hello baby
Reply With Quote
  #7803  
Old 31-05-2012, 22:31
caubelontonhcm's Avatar
Junior Member
Join Date: 12-2011
Posts: 167
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by vi_anh_vo_tam View Post
hello baby
hi, do you want to play the game with me
__________________
Khi buồn các vozer thường nghĩ gì?làm gì?
[QUOTE=flowchart;47990572]Nghĩ tới lylys và thẩm du :">[/QUOTE]
Reply With Quote
  #7804  
Old 31-05-2012, 22:34
tornado's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 06-2007
Posts: 2,317
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackbuddha View Post
I know you're tired after a long day so I took my liberty to correct your spelling mistake .
Oh Fuck, I'm completely a man, 14 cms in lenght, 4 cms diameter
__________________
...........................................................................
Reply With Quote
  #7805  
Old 31-05-2012, 22:34
Member
Join Date: 11-2009
Posts: 42
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by caubelontonhcm View Post
hi, do you want to play the game with me
yep, like okay?
Reply With Quote
  #7806  
Old 31-05-2012, 23:36
Member
Join Date: 04-2008
Posts: 37
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by tornado View Post
I'm alone but I'm not forever alone
She is somewhere and waiting for me
Oh my love, the day we meet will be the happiest day
I'll hold you tight and give you the hottest kisses you'd never known before
Paranoia because of sex maniac.
__________________
May be I'm a dreamer but I still believe.
I believe in hope, I believe that change can get us off on our knees.
Reply With Quote
  #7807  
Old 01-06-2012, 00:17
blackbuddha's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 10-2007
Posts: 2,958
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by tornado View Post
Oh F***, I'm completely a man. My favourite size is 14 cms in lenght, 4 cms diameter
I think you'd better go to sleep or change your keyboard, mate. Because you're either so asleep and mistype or messed up by the keyboard .

For your information, I've never said a word of doubt about your gender .
__________________
[QUOTE][COLOR="DarkOliveGreen"][B]05/03/2013 - Welcome to adulthood.[/B][/COLOR][/QUOTE]
[COLOR="DarkOliveGreen"]Don't look at me! Void has filled me up and it will eat you up...[/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
  #7808  
Old 01-06-2012, 00:49
LuvlyPanda's Avatar
Junior Member
Join Date: 04-2012
Posts: 15
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skid Row View Post
Paranoia because of sex maniac.
couldn't agree anymore
Reply With Quote
  #7809  
Old 01-06-2012, 03:13
Junior Member
Join Date: 05-2011
Posts: 38
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

I'm hungry But If I go to the kitchen, my mother'll kill me
Reply With Quote
  #7810  
Old 01-06-2012, 04:15
blackbuddha's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 10-2007
Posts: 2,958
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by kute_pilot View Post
I'm hungry But If I go to the kitchen, my mother'll kill me
Back to sleep and eat a delicious breakfast when you wake up !
__________________
[QUOTE][COLOR="DarkOliveGreen"][B]05/03/2013 - Welcome to adulthood.[/B][/COLOR][/QUOTE]
[COLOR="DarkOliveGreen"]Don't look at me! Void has filled me up and it will eat you up...[/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 06:05.