Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #7791  
Old 31-05-2012, 07:21
trumbantia2012's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 04-2011
Posts: 3,170
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

^ no, if you just got 6.0, you would feel it difficult to learn overseas
__________________
[QUOTE=vtalinh;47796579]Nói thật lòng thì admin quên pass vào Admin CP rồi, có 1 đồng chí biết thì đi du học chưa về, nên chả chỉnh được cái gì đâu =))[/QUOTE]
Reply With Quote
  #7792  
Old 31-05-2012, 07:48
blackbuddha's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 10-2007
Posts: 2,958
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by trumbantia2012 View Post
^ no, if you just got 6.0, you would feel it difficult to learn overseas
Last time I checked, A-level and foundation courses in the UK only required an overall 5.0 or 5.5 in IELTS. Undergraduate degrees required an overall of 6.0 to 7.0 in IELTS.
If you start out in an A-level or foundation course, the above requirement is perfectly fine since you're going to spend 1-2 years before entering universities. Most Vietnamese students here I've seen were able to improve their scores to universites' requirement after such time.
In addition, your fluency and spontaneity in using English with native speakers and overseas friends are invaluable. By the time you fill your application to universities, a 6.5 or 7.0 in IELTS looks more like a stroll than a hurdle.
__________________
[QUOTE][COLOR="DarkOliveGreen"][B]05/03/2013 - Welcome to adulthood.[/B][/COLOR][/QUOTE]
[COLOR="DarkOliveGreen"]Don't look at me! Void has filled me up and it will eat you up...[/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
  #7793  
Old 31-05-2012, 16:44
tornado's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 06-2007
Posts: 2,317
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

I'm going home after work, a little bit busy day
But working is glory.As vozers said that "work hard, love comes", I'll try to work, to earn more money with hope that I'll find my love someday
__________________
...........................................................................
Reply With Quote
  #7794  
Old 31-05-2012, 19:30
trumbantia2012's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 04-2011
Posts: 3,170
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

^ i think you will have your girlfriend in the future but i do not know when
__________________
[QUOTE=vtalinh;47796579]Nói thật lòng thì admin quên pass vào Admin CP rồi, có 1 đồng chí biết thì đi du học chưa về, nên chả chỉnh được cái gì đâu =))[/QUOTE]
Reply With Quote
  #7795  
Old 31-05-2012, 20:14
tornado's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 06-2007
Posts: 2,317
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by trumbantia2012 View Post
^ i think you will have your girlfriend in the future but i do not know when
I'm alone but I'm not forever alone
She is somewhere and waiting for me
Oh my love, the day we meet will be the happiest day
I'll hold you tight and give you the hottest kisses you'd never known before
__________________
...........................................................................
Reply With Quote
  #7796  
Old 31-05-2012, 20:20
trumbantia2012's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 04-2011
Posts: 3,170
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

^ I think you are dreaming too much
__________________
[QUOTE=vtalinh;47796579]Nói thật lòng thì admin quên pass vào Admin CP rồi, có 1 đồng chí biết thì đi du học chưa về, nên chả chỉnh được cái gì đâu =))[/QUOTE]
Reply With Quote
  #7797  
Old 31-05-2012, 20:34
tornado's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 06-2007
Posts: 2,317
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by trumbantia2012 View Post
^ I think you are dreaming too much
There's no tax relies on dreaming
__________________
...........................................................................
Reply With Quote
  #7798  
Old 31-05-2012, 20:44
Senior Member
Join Date: 06-2009
Posts: 504
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by tornado View Post
I'm alone but I'm not forever alone
She is somewhere and waiting for me
Oh my love, the day we meet will be the happiest day
I'll hold you tight and give you the hottest kisses you'd never known before
Swallowing other saliva is wonderful, isn't it ?

(translated from Ờ page)
Reply With Quote
  #7799  
Old 31-05-2012, 20:53
tornado's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 06-2007
Posts: 2,317
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by hlmasterchief93 View Post
Swallowing other saliva is wonderful, isn't it ?

(translated from Ờ page)
I think you should try once to have your own feeling
__________________
...........................................................................
Reply With Quote
  #7800  
Old 31-05-2012, 22:04
blackbuddha's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 10-2007
Posts: 2,958
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by tornado View Post
I'm alone but I'm not forever alone
He is somewhere and waiting for me
Oh my love, the day we meet will be the happiest day
I'll hold you tight and give you the hottest kisses you'd never known before
I know you're tired after a long day so I took my liberty to correct your spelling mistake .
__________________
[QUOTE][COLOR="DarkOliveGreen"][B]05/03/2013 - Welcome to adulthood.[/B][/COLOR][/QUOTE]
[COLOR="DarkOliveGreen"]Don't look at me! Void has filled me up and it will eat you up...[/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 05:38.