![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools |
|
#7261
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
Quote:
In your situation, just simply say: "I don't get it!"
__________________
It's been so long the Sun hasn't risen, the Birds see no sunshine It's been a while Autumn hasn't come, only Winter with my hands are numbed. |
|
#7262
|
||
|
||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
Wrong, this one is used in case that some guy who'r talking with you got trouble or gonna be crazy
|
|
#7263
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
i can't sleep
![]() ![]() Miss someone so much
__________________
I'm not fat, just only big-boned lolz4 |
| Melody.Of.Sex |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by Melody.Of.Sex |
|
#7264
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
How r u now? Could u sleep last night?
(I'm wondering that I use "could you" not allright )
|
|
#7265
|
||
|
||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
Yup, Absolutely wrong, "Did you sleep last night?"
|
|
#7266
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
Hic, dốt tiếng Anh quá nên phải hỏi lại bằng tiếng Việt, ý em muốn hỏi là rốt cuộc tối hôm qua bác ý có ngủ được không chứ không phải muốn hỏi là tối qua có ngủ không. Nếu dùng "did" thì chỉ đơn thuần hỏi có ngủ không thôi
mà dùng could cảm giác không ổn lắm, thấy thế nào ấy.
|
|
#7267
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
Quote:
__________________
I'm not fat, just only big-boned lolz4 |
| Melody.Of.Sex |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by Melody.Of.Sex |
|
#7268
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
i'm so sad
i want to run away
__________________
Minz - Kute Lạc Lối - Vô Đối Ngây Thơ :"> |
|
#7269
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
sry honey, I wanted to sleep with u last night but I had ... diarrhea, I don't want to dirty ur canon
|
|
#7270
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
I'm a virgin boy!!
|
| halley1989 |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by halley1989 |
![]() |
|
|