Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #7261  
Old 22-04-2012, 22:43
Chilln's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 12-2011
Posts: 2,197
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kant View Post
Xin được nhờ các bác giúp đỡ ạ.
Trong một cuộc nói chuyện, khi mình không hiểu người ta nói gì.
Mình nói câu này sang tiếng Anh thế nào ạ:

Code:
Có phải bạn muốn nói: "Bạn làm sao vậy?" (Hoặc: "Có chuyện gì với bạn vậy?")
Cảm ơn các bác ạ.
Bạn làm sao vậy?" (Hoặc: "Có chuyện gì với bạn vậy? = what's wrong? ("what's wrong with you" sometimes means: you're so annoying or you're crazy or are you out of your mind?)

In your situation, just simply say: "I don't get it!"
__________________
It's been so long the Sun hasn't risen, the Birds see no sunshine
It's been a while Autumn hasn't come, only Winter with my hands are numbed.
Reply With Quote
  #7262  
Old 22-04-2012, 23:48
Junior Member
Join Date: 09-2011
Posts: 23
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by philu28 View Post
"What's wrong with you?" Is this what you mean?
Wrong, this one is used in case that some guy who'r talking with you got trouble or gonna be crazy
Reply With Quote
  #7263  
Old 23-04-2012, 02:41
Melody.Of.Sex's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 03-2012
Posts: 72
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

i can't sleep
Miss someone so much
__________________
I'm not fat, just only big-boned lolz4
Reply With Quote
  #7264  
Old 23-04-2012, 10:50
kibuR's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 12-2011
Posts: 260
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melody.Of.Sex View Post
i can't sleep
Miss someone so much
How r u now? Could u sleep last night?
(I'm wondering that I use "could you" not allright )
Reply With Quote
  #7265  
Old 23-04-2012, 14:09
Junior Member
Join Date: 09-2011
Posts: 23
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by kibuR View Post
How r u now? Could u sleep last night?
(I'm wondering that I use "could you" not allright )
Yup, Absolutely wrong, "Did you sleep last night?"
Reply With Quote
  #7266  
Old 23-04-2012, 16:11
kibuR's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 12-2011
Posts: 260
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnutirt View Post
Yup, Absolutely wrong, "Did you sleep last night?"
Hic, dốt tiếng Anh quá nên phải hỏi lại bằng tiếng Việt, ý em muốn hỏi là rốt cuộc tối hôm qua bác ý có ngủ được không chứ không phải muốn hỏi là tối qua có ngủ không. Nếu dùng "did" thì chỉ đơn thuần hỏi có ngủ không thôi mà dùng could cảm giác không ổn lắm, thấy thế nào ấy.
Reply With Quote
  #7267  
Old 23-04-2012, 22:42
Melody.Of.Sex's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 03-2012
Posts: 72
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by kibuR View Post
How r u now? Could u sleep last night?
(I'm wondering that I use "could you" not allright )
Baby.why didn't you come to me last night?
__________________
I'm not fat, just only big-boned lolz4
Reply With Quote
  #7268  
Old 23-04-2012, 23:04
minkulz's Avatar
Junior Member
Join Date: 04-2012
Posts: 27
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

i'm so sad i want to run away
__________________
Minz - Kute Lạc Lối - Vô Đối Ngây Thơ :">
Reply With Quote
  #7269  
Old 23-04-2012, 23:12
kibuR's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 12-2011
Posts: 260
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melody.Of.Sex View Post
Baby.why didn't you come to me last night?
sry honey, I wanted to sleep with u last night but I had ... diarrhea, I don't want to dirty ur canon
Reply With Quote
  #7270  
Old 24-04-2012, 00:03
halley1989's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 10-2011
Posts: 1,300
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

I'm a virgin boy!!
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 01:27.