Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #7251  
Old 18-04-2012, 10:41
mutmeo194's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 10-2011
Posts: 307
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

FFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUU
^
English word
Reply With Quote
  #7252  
Old 18-04-2012, 14:35
Chilln's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 12-2011
Posts: 2,197
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by vanthien1205 View Post
things changed or things have changed??

plz help me!
different tenses, both right.
__________________
It's been so long the Sun hasn't risen, the Birds see no sunshine
It's been a while Autumn hasn't come, only Winter with my hands are numbed.
Reply With Quote
  #7253  
Old 18-04-2012, 23:58
Melody.Of.Sex's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 03-2012
Posts: 72
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

What are u doing now,baby?
Reply With Quote
  #7254  
Old 18-04-2012, 23:59
Melody.Of.Sex's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 03-2012
Posts: 72
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by kibuR View Post
I didn't sleep this noon so now I'm very sleepy. What can I do to keep aweak?
p/s: I don't have coffee here
relaxing with JAV now
Reply With Quote
  #7255  
Old 20-04-2012, 15:20
Corleone's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 05-2008
Posts: 243
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Hey guys, can anyone please explain to me the quotation " How many people work in your office? About half.." thanks in advance
__________________
Áo thun in: https://shopee.vn/ngocthuan2407
Reply With Quote
  #7256  
Old 20-04-2012, 16:15
zudo8x's Avatar
Member
Join Date: 03-2010
Posts: 93
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

What if I have never ever been falling in love with you...
Reply With Quote
  #7257  
Old 20-04-2012, 18:47
Melody.Of.Sex's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 03-2012
Posts: 72
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by zudo8x View Post
What if I have never ever been falling in love with you...
we will never have sweet time together
__________________
I'm not fat, just only big-boned lolz4
Reply With Quote
  #7258  
Old 21-04-2012, 18:56
Kant's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 09-2007
Posts: 1,592
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Xin được nhờ các bác giúp đỡ ạ.
Trong một cuộc nói chuyện, khi mình không hiểu người ta nói gì.
Mình nói câu này sang tiếng Anh thế nào ạ:

Code:
Có phải bạn muốn nói: "Bạn làm sao vậy?" (Hoặc: "Có chuyện gì với bạn vậy?")
Cảm ơn các bác ạ.
Reply With Quote
  #7259  
Old 22-04-2012, 06:18
Senior Member
Join Date: 10-2011
Posts: 153
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

what are you talking about?
Are you alright?
What the happened with you?
Reply With Quote
  #7260  
Old 22-04-2012, 11:18
philu28's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 12-2011
Posts: 154
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

"What's wrong with you?" Is this what you mean?
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 03:57.