Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #6981  
Old 19-03-2012, 21:58
tintinkaka's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 04-2011
Posts: 373
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Hi everybody
I have just become a man yesterday
I think this is the best time i have ever felt
anw, There are something wrong because i dont love her
am I a bad man?
__________________
[I][B][COLOR="Blue"][SIZE="3"]Blue is not a colour[/SIZE][/COLOR][/B][/I]
Reply With Quote
  #6982  
Old 19-03-2012, 22:51
Chilln's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 12-2011
Posts: 2,197
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by tintinkaka View Post
Hi everybody
I have just become a man yesterday
I think this is the best time i have ever felt
anw, There are something wrong because i dont love her
am I a bad man?
what does your signatures say, man?
Reply With Quote
  #6983  
Old 19-03-2012, 22:58
philu28's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 12-2011
Posts: 154
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

@Chilln: From my view right, if a girl wants you to show your heart, she will not care whether you have to kill yourself or not, just go find a way and show it


Quote:
Originally Posted by tintinkaka View Post
Hi everybody
I have just become a man yesterday
I think this is the best time i have ever felt
anw, There are something wrong because i dont love her
am I a bad man?
C'mon, a decent man needs to take full responsibility of what he does. What the sh** of man not love s.o and still makes love with her, you bastard
Reply With Quote
  #6984  
Old 20-03-2012, 15:23
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 02-2012
Posts: 1,889
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Bác nào giúp em tìm tài liệu về cách đưa số liệu miêu tả bảng biểu ( describing graphs ) với
Reply With Quote
  #6985  
Old 20-03-2012, 23:10
ThuTrang89's Avatar
Member
Join Date: 03-2012
Posts: 71
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chilln View Post
She mentions my last post in which I told her that I have to open my chest to take my heart out for her!

But honestly, a woman wants to see a man's heart without killing him. Is it girls' logic?

I have this only life and I will give it to you if you really want it. But to see my heart, I can just trust if you have a surgeon qualification!
oh man... don't you know that medical treatment is highly developed. Thanks to the technique of echocardiography, now I'm able to see your heart working without getting you killed would you show it to me?....
Reply With Quote
  #6986  
Old 20-03-2012, 23:32
Ibingo's Avatar
Member
Join Date: 08-2010
Posts: 40
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Considering quitting my job to begin a vagabond life for a few months. Okay, let see how far it goes
__________________
風 を 追いかけて~
Reply With Quote
  #6987  
Old 21-03-2012, 01:36
philu28's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 12-2011
Posts: 154
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

WHy can't I sleep arrrrrrrr
Reply With Quote
  #6988  
Old 21-03-2012, 01:48
Chilln's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 12-2011
Posts: 2,197
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThuTrang89 View Post
oh man... don't you know that medical treatment is highly developed. Thanks to the technique of echocardiography, now I'm able to see your heart working without getting you killed would you show it to me?....
Come and see for yourself.
zero nine three seven three seven five one six three.
Reply With Quote
  #6989  
Old 21-03-2012, 01:52
philu28's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 12-2011
Posts: 154
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Are you serious, Chilln
Reply With Quote
  #6990  
Old 21-03-2012, 01:54
Chilln's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 12-2011
Posts: 2,197
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Hope she's not a gay in disguise!
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 01:37.