Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #6971  
Old 19-03-2012, 02:19
Chilln's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 12-2011
Posts: 2,197
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThuTrang89 View Post
I caught the wrong word @@ I made a mistake and thought he said "bring up his kids" so shocked when looking closely at "BEAR"
I must get my parents' permission first, dear. This life was born by my Mom. I cannot decide anything on it by myself.
Your parents gave you life, not to control it themselves.
You should decide what you want to do, have to do, which way to go and how you live your life.

Honestly, do you really have to ask your mother like: "Mom, I want to bear kids" ?

I think you don't.

So just in front of everybody here, in this vozforums, say loudly and proudly that you take full control of your life and yes, you might give it to me as I do to you.

Be brave!
Reply With Quote
  #6972  
Old 19-03-2012, 02:38
philu28's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 12-2011
Posts: 154
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chilln View Post
So just in front of everybody here, in this vozforums, say loudly and proudly that you take full control of your life and yes, you might give it to me as I do to you.
I laugh my ass off =)))))))))). Man, I love you Chilln
Reply With Quote
  #6973  
Old 19-03-2012, 03:13
AndyMai's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 04-2011
Posts: 629
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

how can one say such cheesy thing
__________________
[COLOR="Plum"][SIZE="4"][B][CENTER]hakuna matata[/CENTER][/B][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
  #6974  
Old 19-03-2012, 08:30
Ibingo's Avatar
Member
Join Date: 08-2010
Posts: 40
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chilln View Post

So just in front of everybody here, in this vozforums, say loudly and proudly that you take full control of your life and yes, you might give it to me as I do to you.

Be brave!


Crying Out Love, In the Center of the World
__________________
風 を 追いかけて~
Reply With Quote
  #6975  
Old 19-03-2012, 10:06
ThuTrang89's Avatar
Member
Join Date: 03-2012
Posts: 71
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chilln View Post
Your parents gave you life, not to control it themselves.
You should decide what you want to do, have to do, which way to go and how you live your life.

Honestly, do you really have to ask your mother like: "Mom, I want to bear kids" ?

I think you don't.

So just in front of everybody here, in this vozforums, say loudly and proudly that you take full control of your life and yes, you might give it to me as I do to you.

Be brave!
I bear you kids but you're gonna die I couldn't bring them up on my own. So I've made up my mind to give birth to some children whose father would help me bring up the babies...
Reply With Quote
  #6976  
Old 19-03-2012, 10:17
hodinh88's Avatar
Member
Join Date: 09-2010
Posts: 37
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

hi everybody, i'm Dinh. glad to see everybody in here
__________________
Case Vapor Pro cho Iphone 4,4s
[QUOTE]http://vozforums.com/showthread.php?t=2647831&highlight=[/QUOTE]
PSP3001 Black+ Converse Chuck Taylor
[QUOTE]http://vozforums.com/showthread.php?p=46534743#post46534743[/QUOTE]
Reply With Quote
  #6977  
Old 19-03-2012, 10:36
AndyMai's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 04-2011
Posts: 629
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by hodinh88 View Post
hi everybody, i'm Dinh. glad to see everybody in here
Hi, Im Búa
__________________
[COLOR="Plum"][SIZE="4"][B][CENTER]hakuna matata[/CENTER][/B][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
  #6978  
Old 19-03-2012, 11:46
Senior Member
Join Date: 02-2011
Posts: 941
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThuTrang89 View Post
I bear you kids but you're gonna die I couldn't bring them up on my own. So I've made up my mind to give birth to some children whose father would help me bring up the babies...
anybody thinks wat i think
Reply With Quote
  #6979  
Old 19-03-2012, 20:55
hix's Avatar
hix hix is offline
Junior Member
Join Date: 04-2011
Posts: 9
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThuTrang89 View Post
I bear you kids but you're gonna die I couldn't bring them up on my own. So I've made up my mind to give birth to some children whose father would help me bring up the babies...
Cool ! Seems like you got bitten by the Black Widow and now you're Spider-woman
Reply With Quote
  #6980  
Old 19-03-2012, 21:36
Chilln's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 12-2011
Posts: 2,197
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

She mentions my last post in which I told her that I have to open my chest to take my heart out for her!

But honestly, a woman wants to see a man's heart without killing him. Is it girls' logic?

I have this only life and I will give it to you if you really want it. But to see my heart, I can just trust if you have a surgeon qualification!
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 05:47.