![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools |
|
#6981
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
Hi everybody
I have just become a man yesterday I think this is the best time i have ever felt anw, There are something wrong because i dont love her am I a bad man?
__________________
[I][B][COLOR="Blue"][SIZE="3"]Blue is not a colour[/SIZE][/COLOR][/B][/I] |
| tintinkaka |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by tintinkaka |
|
#6982
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
what does your signatures say, man?
|
|
#6983
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
@Chilln: From my view right, if a girl wants you to show your heart, she will not care whether you have to kill yourself or not, just go find a way and show it
![]() Quote:
|
|
#6984
|
||
|
||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
Bác nào giúp em tìm tài liệu về cách đưa số liệu miêu tả bảng biểu ( describing graphs ) với
|
| Prof.tohung |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by Prof.tohung |
|
#6985
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
Quote:
![]() would you show it to me?....
|
| ThuTrang89 |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by ThuTrang89 |
|
#6986
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
Considering quitting my job to begin a vagabond life for a few months. Okay, let see how far it goes
__________________
風 を 追いかけて~ |
|
#6987
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
WHy can't I sleep arrrrrrrr
|
|
#6988
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
Quote:
zero nine three seven three seven five one six three. |
|
#6989
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
Are you serious, Chilln
|
|
#6990
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
Hope she's not a gay in disguise!
|
![]() |
|
|