![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools |
|
#6471
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
Quote:
.
__________________
[CENTER][B]FML[/B][/CENTER] |
|
#6472
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
__________________
[COLOR="White"]████[/COLOR][COLOR="Silver"]████[/COLOR][COLOR="Gray"]████[/COLOR][COLOR="DimGray"]████[/COLOR]████[COLOR="DimGray"]████[/COLOR][COLOR="Gray"]████[/COLOR][COLOR="Silver"]████[/COLOR][COLOR="White"]████[/COLOR][INDENT][INDENT]Sagna đã bị K.I.A :sad:[INDENT]vn-az.com[/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT] |
|
#6473
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
Quote:
. They ignore my calls, messages. Otherwise, I receives a lot of message from some girls that I don't have feeling. So I always have to find ways to refuse the girl that ask me out and die to seek ways to ask my desired targets girl out. I'm so tired
|
|
#6474
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
^
I dont have any but as a good vozer you are, you can share me some numbers of girls that you dont like! appreciated!
|
|
#6475
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
Quote:
This's Voz, not Xoviet ![]() No share @vietht: Plz inbox me girl's number
__________________
[COLOR="White"]████[/COLOR][COLOR="Silver"]████[/COLOR][COLOR="Gray"]████[/COLOR][COLOR="DimGray"]████[/COLOR]████[COLOR="DimGray"]████[/COLOR][COLOR="Gray"]████[/COLOR][COLOR="Silver"]████[/COLOR][COLOR="White"]████[/COLOR][INDENT][INDENT]Sagna đã bị K.I.A :sad:[INDENT]vn-az.com[/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT] |
|
#6476
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
Quote:
.Quote:
.
__________________
[CENTER][B]FML[/B][/CENTER] |
|
#6477
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
Quote:
|
|
#6478
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
Lol, what can I do man? We are so far away. I'm in US and she is in Iran, 2 countries that may bring up the WW3
.
__________________
[CENTER][B]FML[/B][/CENTER] |
|
#6479
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
Quote:
__________________
[CENTER][B][SIZE="4"][COLOR="Green"]IN NEW[/COLOR][COLOR="Yellow"]TON [/COLOR][COLOR="Green"]HEATH[/COLOR][COLOR="Yellow"] WE TR[/COLOR][COLOR="Green"]UST !![/COLOR][COLOR="Yellow"]!![/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] |
| hideyoshi_toyotomi |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by hideyoshi_toyotomi |
|
#6480
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
![]() I'm not Hypocrite. I'm a benign guy :"3
__________________
[COLOR="White"]████[/COLOR][COLOR="Silver"]████[/COLOR][COLOR="Gray"]████[/COLOR][COLOR="DimGray"]████[/COLOR]████[COLOR="DimGray"]████[/COLOR][COLOR="Gray"]████[/COLOR][COLOR="Silver"]████[/COLOR][COLOR="White"]████[/COLOR][INDENT][INDENT]Sagna đã bị K.I.A :sad:[INDENT]vn-az.com[/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT] |
![]() |
|
|