Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #6471  
Old 15-01-2012, 14:12
(=O"o=)'s Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 12-2011
Posts: 607
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue_hurricanger View Post
mù tiếng anh, chả hiểu đếch gì cả
Quote:
English blind, nothing at all to understand service
Here, let me help you .
__________________
[CENTER][B]FML[/B][/CENTER]
Reply With Quote
  #6472  
Old 15-01-2012, 22:30
longcex's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 02-2011
Posts: 2,490
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chilln View Post
^
Longcex with piggy avatar! You remind me of piggy films!
Here -> Link
4somes are awesome
__________________
[COLOR="White"]████[/COLOR][COLOR="Silver"]████[/COLOR][COLOR="Gray"]████[/COLOR][COLOR="DimGray"]████[/COLOR]████[COLOR="DimGray"]████[/COLOR][COLOR="Gray"]████[/COLOR][COLOR="Silver"]████[/COLOR][COLOR="White"]████[/COLOR][INDENT][INDENT]Sagna đã bị K.I.A :sad:[INDENT]vn-az.com[/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT]
Reply With Quote
  #6473  
Old 15-01-2012, 22:34
vietht's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 02-2007
Posts: 3,007
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by (=O"o=) View Post
I've been best-friend-zoned or family-zoned whatsoever by her for a long time, so she never hide things happen to her from me no matter what it is ...and this time, I'd rather not knowing this stupid truth .
Why every girls that I had crush on is always a tough ones . They ignore my calls, messages. Otherwise, I receives a lot of message from some girls that I don't have feeling. So I always have to find ways to refuse the girl that ask me out and die to seek ways to ask my desired targets girl out. I'm so tired
Reply With Quote
  #6474  
Old 15-01-2012, 23:29
Chilln's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 12-2011
Posts: 2,197
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

^
I dont have any but as a good vozer you are, you can share me some numbers of girls that you dont like! appreciated!
Reply With Quote
  #6475  
Old 15-01-2012, 23:35
longcex's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 02-2011
Posts: 2,490
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chilln View Post
^
I dont have any but as a good vozer you are, you can share me some numbers of the girls that you dont like! appreciated!
Vote ban
This's Voz, not Xoviet
No share
@vietht: Plz inbox me girl's number
__________________
[COLOR="White"]████[/COLOR][COLOR="Silver"]████[/COLOR][COLOR="Gray"]████[/COLOR][COLOR="DimGray"]████[/COLOR]████[COLOR="DimGray"]████[/COLOR][COLOR="Gray"]████[/COLOR][COLOR="Silver"]████[/COLOR][COLOR="White"]████[/COLOR][INDENT][INDENT]Sagna đã bị K.I.A :sad:[INDENT]vn-az.com[/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT]
Reply With Quote
  #6476  
Old 16-01-2012, 01:55
(=O"o=)'s Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 12-2011
Posts: 607
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by vietht View Post
Why every girls that I had crush on is always a tough ones . They ignore my calls, messages. Otherwise, I receives a lot of message from some girls that I don't have feeling. So I always have to find ways to refuse the girl that ask me out and die to seek ways to ask my desired targets girl out. I'm so tired
I just read this, giving me sope hope even though it sounds stupid .

Quote:
[Con đường tình yêu của 12 chòm sao]

Tình yêu đi lên từ tình bạn chí thân: Cự Giải, Xử Nữ, Thiên Yết
Mine is virgo (xử nữ) and hers is scorpio (thiên yết), and yes, we are best FRIEND .
__________________
[CENTER][B]FML[/B][/CENTER]
Reply With Quote
  #6477  
Old 16-01-2012, 09:18
Chilln's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 12-2011
Posts: 2,197
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by (=O"o=) View Post
I just read this, giving me sope hope even though it sounds stupid .



Mine is virgo (xử nữ) and hers is scorpio (thiên yết), and yes, we are best FRIEND .
Friendzone lvl: Horoscope
Reply With Quote
  #6478  
Old 16-01-2012, 09:34
(=O"o=)'s Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 12-2011
Posts: 607
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chilln View Post
Friendzone lvl: Horoscope
Lol, what can I do man? We are so far away. I'm in US and she is in Iran, 2 countries that may bring up the WW3 .
__________________
[CENTER][B]FML[/B][/CENTER]
Reply With Quote
  #6479  
Old 16-01-2012, 10:01
hideyoshi_toyotomi's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 12-2011
Posts: 50
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by longcex View Post
Vote ban
This's Voz, not Xoviet
No share
@vietht: Plz inbox me girl's number
Such Hypocratic !!!
__________________
[CENTER][B][SIZE="4"][COLOR="Green"]IN NEW[/COLOR][COLOR="Yellow"]TON [/COLOR][COLOR="Green"]HEATH[/COLOR][COLOR="Yellow"] WE TR[/COLOR][COLOR="Green"]UST !![/COLOR][COLOR="Yellow"]!![/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][/CENTER]
Reply With Quote
  #6480  
Old 16-01-2012, 12:40
longcex's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 02-2011
Posts: 2,490
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by hideyoshi_toyotomi View Post
Such Hypocratic !!!

I'm not Hypocrite. I'm a benign guy :"3
__________________
[COLOR="White"]████[/COLOR][COLOR="Silver"]████[/COLOR][COLOR="Gray"]████[/COLOR][COLOR="DimGray"]████[/COLOR]████[COLOR="DimGray"]████[/COLOR][COLOR="Gray"]████[/COLOR][COLOR="Silver"]████[/COLOR][COLOR="White"]████[/COLOR][INDENT][INDENT]Sagna đã bị K.I.A :sad:[INDENT]vn-az.com[/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT]
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 04:39.