Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #6451  
Old 13-01-2012, 21:13
Junior Member
Join Date: 12-2011
Posts: 23
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by behemonth View Post
bác này cũng thi QG hả ) yên tâm đê, em tưởng bài thi viết ngày đầu tiên mới quan trọng chứ, thi nói mới đưa vào thì làm sao mà lấy điểm cao đc
So you took the exam too :O

How did you do on the listening test? This year's listening makes up for 50/200 of the final result the CD's quality was sooo bad in HCMC lol.

To everyone else who doesn't understand what we're talking about... we did the National Exam for uhm... Excellent Students (sorry, it's not easy to translate the name...) on the 11 and 12 of January. This year they introduced Speaking into the exam :/
Reply With Quote
  #6452  
Old 13-01-2012, 22:42
Chilln's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 12-2011
Posts: 2,197
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by squallA View Post
@Yeezy: engage in an@l (*e*) or fking ur ass.

I am thinking about my Tet's bonus. My some colleagues said it could be about 6 bottles
Maybe mine would be 600 VND
Reply With Quote
  #6453  
Old 13-01-2012, 23:41
splice223's Avatar
Junior Member
Join Date: 01-2012
Posts: 25
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

hi guys, my name is Splice.
Nice to meet you all
Reply With Quote
  #6454  
Old 14-01-2012, 00:15
longcex's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 02-2011
Posts: 2,490
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by squallA View Post
@Yeezy: engage in an@l (*e*) or fking ur ass.

I am thinking about my Tet's bonus. My some colleagues said it could be about 6 bottles
I'm so bored, My boss said Tet's bonus of this year is less than last year a lot
And last year, I had only 5m
__________________
[COLOR="White"]████[/COLOR][COLOR="Silver"]████[/COLOR][COLOR="Gray"]████[/COLOR][COLOR="DimGray"]████[/COLOR]████[COLOR="DimGray"]████[/COLOR][COLOR="Gray"]████[/COLOR][COLOR="Silver"]████[/COLOR][COLOR="White"]████[/COLOR][INDENT][INDENT]Sagna đã bị K.I.A :sad:[INDENT]vn-az.com[/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT]
Reply With Quote
  #6455  
Old 14-01-2012, 00:27
Senior Member
Join Date: 04-2011
Posts: 877
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

What a boring day! I hate this job. If only I could be more decisive.......
__________________
[SIZE="2"][COLOR="DimGray"][I]"Ta đi trong cõi đời, ta chỉ bận tâm đến sự tồn tại của ta"[/I][/COLOR][/SIZE]
Reply With Quote
  #6456  
Old 14-01-2012, 00:49
longcex's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 02-2011
Posts: 2,490
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiva_3 View Post
What a boring day! I hate this job. If only I could be more decisive.......
Now 0h27", Your work begins at night?
I wonder that are you serving a or some bighand???
Now , I understand that why u've got a big avatar
__________________
[COLOR="White"]████[/COLOR][COLOR="Silver"]████[/COLOR][COLOR="Gray"]████[/COLOR][COLOR="DimGray"]████[/COLOR]████[COLOR="DimGray"]████[/COLOR][COLOR="Gray"]████[/COLOR][COLOR="Silver"]████[/COLOR][COLOR="White"]████[/COLOR][INDENT][INDENT]Sagna đã bị K.I.A :sad:[INDENT]vn-az.com[/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT]
Reply With Quote
  #6457  
Old 14-01-2012, 07:26
squallA's Avatar
Member
Join Date: 07-2006
Posts: 57
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Some fking guys stole my leather gloves that left on motorbike last evening T_T. How I come back home tomorrow without those >"< The weather is so cool.
Reply With Quote
  #6458  
Old 14-01-2012, 08:37
vietht's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 02-2007
Posts: 3,007
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by (=O"o=) View Post
F*ck...my crush has a boyfriend...again .
Hoping I will not fall into ur situation, dude. I haven't asked her yet whether she has a boyfriend or not for about 2 months not keeping contact :(
So nervous of the "yes" answer if I give the question now :(
Reply With Quote
  #6459  
Old 14-01-2012, 09:44
(=O"o=)'s Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 12-2011
Posts: 607
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by vietht View Post
Hoping I will not fall into ur situation, dude. I haven't asked her yet whether she has a boyfriend or not for about 2 months not keeping contact :(
So nervous of the "yes" answer if I give the question now :(
I've been best-friend-zoned or family-zoned whatsoever by her for a long time, so she never hide things happen to her from me no matter what it is ...and this time, I'd rather not knowing this stupid truth .
__________________
[CENTER][B]FML[/B][/CENTER]
Reply With Quote
  #6460  
Old 14-01-2012, 09:52
hideyoshi_toyotomi's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 12-2011
Posts: 50
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Friendzone is for a cute girl who you can trust !
F*ckzone is for a normal girl who you can't trust
And:Wife and Husband-zone for a girl that have both of Friendzone and F*ckzone combine !!!
__________________
[CENTER][B][SIZE="4"][COLOR="Green"]IN NEW[/COLOR][COLOR="Yellow"]TON [/COLOR][COLOR="Green"]HEATH[/COLOR][COLOR="Yellow"] WE TR[/COLOR][COLOR="Green"]UST !![/COLOR][COLOR="Yellow"]!![/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][/CENTER]
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 02:08.