Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #6341  
Old 08-01-2012, 00:11
Chilln's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 12-2011
Posts: 2,197
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

I dont know how you guys feel but I often see Trai Động Lắc as a mysterious guy (and a bit haughty) who rarely visits f17 but moves around superthreads, particularly Movie topic.

//just felling man!
Reply With Quote
  #6342  
Old 08-01-2012, 03:18
Senior Member
Join Date: 02-2011
Posts: 941
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Cigar. View Post
^It's like "you used to be a virgin like everyone, then you took a pen.is into your ass"
So "Arrow in the knee" means an arrow that takes away what you used to be.
fukin awesome
Reply With Quote
  #6343  
Old 08-01-2012, 13:49
Junior Member
Join Date: 01-2012
Posts: 3
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by acac1999 View Post
Can you guys help me hear the lyrics and find this song? My listening skills is not very good...
The song sounds like the singer is singing in the middle of a herd of horses

You`ve got too many faces, no one knows who you really are.
Take off your mask, show yourself.
Your reckless mind needs some rest.
When will it end boy?
You wont stop til you die
Rain starts to fall on your head, pouring down again
Here comes the light in your eyes
Reply With Quote
  #6344  
Old 09-01-2012, 08:39
N15cc's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 04-2011
Posts: 279
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Someone who can tell how to spend oneday without betting of football?
__________________
If love=false then abort else end;
Reply With Quote
  #6345  
Old 09-01-2012, 09:50
Trác Đông Lai's Avatar
| Giang hồ hiểm ác |
Join Date: 12-2006
Posts: 5,721
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chilln View Post
I dont know how you guys feel but I often see Trai Động Lắc as a mysterious guy (and a bit haughty) who rarely visits f17 but moves around superthreads, particularly Movie topic.

//just felling man!
Your care about me has made me so moved ! I, however, is not what you see who I am, man. I'm just a simple guy with special interest in movies (that's why I wander around that supermovie topic almost the whole time I surf vOz) and know nothing but movies (that's why I rarely comment in any other zones of vOz), man :"> .

Quote:
Originally Posted by N15cc View Post
Someone who can tell how to spend oneday without betting of football?
Without betting on football games, you can go watching some movies, listen to some music for example MV The Boys by SNSD which is very entertaining and exciting performed by 09 sexy and charmful ladies among of which Yuri attracts me the most . Or, if possible, you could go out and spend your leisure time watching people fishing by the lake, a very interesting activitiy .


/To everyone: Have a happy fresh week, guys!

Reply With Quote
  #6346  
Old 09-01-2012, 10:45
N15cc's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 04-2011
Posts: 279
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trác Đông Lai View Post

Without betting on football games, you can go watching some movies, listen to some music for example MV The Boys by SNSD which is very entertaining and exciting performed by 09 sexy and charmful ladies among of which Yuri attracts me the most . Or, if possible, you could go out and spend your leisure time watching people fishing by the lake, a very interesting activity .
/To everyone: Have a happy fresh week, guys!
I found the way that kill the leisure time from you. tks u too much.
Quote:
watching people fishing by the lake, a very interesting activity
I think, I be a fisher that better than watching other people catching fish.
__________________
If love=false then abort else end;
Reply With Quote
  #6347  
Old 09-01-2012, 10:51
(=O"o=)'s Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 12-2011
Posts: 607
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Damn winter, y u no snow...
__________________
[CENTER][B]FML[/B][/CENTER]
Reply With Quote
  #6348  
Old 09-01-2012, 11:31
squallA's Avatar
Member
Join Date: 07-2006
Posts: 57
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Hope this year saves my family ..... I hope...
Reply With Quote
  #6349  
Old 09-01-2012, 11:58
TThach's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 10-2009
Posts: 8,367
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Is there anyone here who intend to study IELTS this time? Please check my signature for a very good chance. Sorry for bothering you guys.
Reply With Quote
  #6350  
Old 09-01-2012, 12:59
Member
Join Date: 12-2011
Posts: 34
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Hey! I am gonna go ut for drink 2 nite? who want to join?
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 23:14.