![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools |
|
#6341
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
I dont know how you guys feel but I often see Trai Động Lắc as a mysterious guy (and a bit haughty) who rarely visits f17 but moves around superthreads, particularly Movie topic.
//just felling man!
|
|
#6342
|
||
|
||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
fukin awesome
|
|
#6343
|
||
|
||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
Quote:
![]() You`ve got too many faces, no one knows who you really are. Take off your mask, show yourself. Your reckless mind needs some rest. When will it end boy? You wont stop til you die Rain starts to fall on your head, pouring down again Here comes the light in your eyes |
|
#6344
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
Someone who can tell how to spend oneday without betting of football?
![]() ![]()
__________________
If love=false then abort else end; |
|
#6345
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
Quote:
! I, however, is not what you see who I am, man. I'm just a simple guy with special interest in movies (that's why I wander around that supermovie topic almost the whole time I surf vOz) and know nothing but movies (that's why I rarely comment in any other zones of vOz), man :"> .Quote:
among of which Yuri attracts me the most . Or, if possible, you could go out and spend your leisure time watching people fishing by the lake, a very interesting activitiy ![]() ./To everyone: Have a happy fresh week, guys! ![]() |
| Trác Đông Lai |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by Trác Đông Lai |
|
#6346
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
Quote:
![]() ![]() Quote:
![]()
__________________
If love=false then abort else end; |
|
#6347
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
Damn winter, y u no snow...
__________________
[CENTER][B]FML[/B][/CENTER] |
|
#6348
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
Hope this year saves my family ..... I hope...
|
|
#6349
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
Is there anyone here who intend to study IELTS this time? Please check my signature for a very good chance. Sorry for bothering you guys.
|
|
#6350
|
||
|
||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
Hey! I am gonna go ut for drink 2 nite? who want to join?
|
![]() |
|
|