Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #6331  
Old 07-01-2012, 19:17
acac1999's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 04-2011
Posts: 181
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Can you guys help me hear the lyrics and find this song? My listening skills is not very good...
Attached Files
File Type: rar Nhac.rar‎ (2.02 MB, 18 views)
Reply With Quote
  #6332  
Old 07-01-2012, 19:36
Trác Đông Lai's Avatar
| Giang hồ hiểm ác |
Join Date: 12-2006
Posts: 5,721
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chilln View Post
no need to ping! Use netcut, guys, and say goodbye to those bandwidth eaters!
Use netcut, others have anti-netcut. Anyway, it cannot solve the problem in its source. Kill the dowloader, I suggest.

Quote:
Originally Posted by midnight_knight_kut3 View Post
I've a question.Does your nickname mean "Trai Động Lắc"?
Thank you for your kind question. Maybe some vOzers set that terrifying nickname for me on the basis of my account, I however, is just a normal, naive and good guy. A guy just spends his whole precious time for studying and nothing else but studying.

Reply With Quote
  #6333  
Old 07-01-2012, 19:37
gunner_4ever_666's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 12-2011
Posts: 353
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trác Đông Lai View Post




Thank you for your kind question. Maybe some vOzers set that terrifying nickname for me on the basis of my account, I however, is just a normal, naive and good guy. A guy just spends his whole precious time for studying and nothing else but studying.

Naive ???
__________________
[SIZE=4][B][COLOR=DarkRed]Arsenal,Đức,Bayern,còn lại không quan tâm -_-[/COLOR][/B][/SIZE]
Reply With Quote
  #6334  
Old 07-01-2012, 19:39
midnight_knight_kut3's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 08-2010
Posts: 436
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trác Đông Lai View Post



Thank you for your kind question. Maybe some vOzers set that terrifying nickname for me on the basis of my account, I however, is just a normal, naive and good guy. A guy just spends his whole precious time for studying and nothing else but studying.

R u sure I guess u haven't got GF right?
Your sign tells it Anw,wth does "arrow in knee" mean
Reply With Quote
  #6335  
Old 07-01-2012, 19:59
Mr.Cigar.'s Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 12-2010
Posts: 1,850
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

^It's like "you used to be a virgin like everyone, then you took a pen.is into your ass"
So "Arrow in the knee" means an arrow that takes away what you used to be.
__________________
[center][B][COLOR="Sienna"]████[/COLOR][COLOR="Silver"]██████████[/COLOR][COLOR="Red"] [COLOR="DimGray"]█[/COLOR]█[/COLOR]
[COLOR="DimGray"]MisterCigar#6531[/COLOR]
[COLOR="SeaGreen"][SIZE="1"]chickennoob.deviantart.com[/SIZE][/COLOR][/B][/CENTER]
[QUOTE=Mr.Cigar]Quyền lực ảo, nơi real life loser thăng hoa[/QUOTE]
Reply With Quote
  #6336  
Old 07-01-2012, 20:02
midnight_knight_kut3's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 08-2010
Posts: 436
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Cigar. View Post
^It's like "you used to be a virgin like everyone, then you took a pen.is into your ass"
So "Arrow in the knee" means an arrow that takes away what you used to be.
Wow.Nice definition and example Thanks you dude
Reply With Quote
  #6337  
Old 07-01-2012, 20:12
Trác Đông Lai's Avatar
| Giang hồ hiểm ác |
Join Date: 12-2006
Posts: 5,721
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunner_4ever_666 View Post
Naive ???
What else can I sayabout me?? Naive best describes me, me is naive.

Quote:
Originally Posted by midnight_knight_kut3 View Post
R u sure I guess u haven't got GF right?
Your sign tells it Anw,wth does "arrow in knee" mean
I'm single now man, you're right . But how can you say it from my sign?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Cigar. View Post
^It's like "you used to be a virgin like everyone, then you took a pen.is into your ass"
So "Arrow in the knee" means an arrow that takes away what you used to be.
You define the phrase very clearly guy!

Reply With Quote
  #6338  
Old 07-01-2012, 20:17
midnight_knight_kut3's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 08-2010
Posts: 436
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trác Đông Lai View Post




I'm single now man, you're right . But how can you say it from my sign?

That's my skill dude
I'm reading "Escaping the friendzone" http://vozforums.com/showthread.php?t=2624068.Hope it will work out
Reply With Quote
  #6339  
Old 07-01-2012, 20:21
gunner_4ever_666's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 12-2011
Posts: 353
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trác Đông Lai View Post


What else can I sayabout me?? Naive best describes me, me is naive.






__________________
[SIZE=4][B][COLOR=DarkRed]Arsenal,Đức,Bayern,còn lại không quan tâm -_-[/COLOR][/B][/SIZE]
Reply With Quote
  #6340  
Old 07-01-2012, 23:19
Trác Đông Lai's Avatar
| Giang hồ hiểm ác |
Join Date: 12-2006
Posts: 5,721
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by midnight_knight_kut3 View Post
That's my skill dude
I'm reading "Escaping the friendzone" http://vozforums.com/showthread.php?t=2624068.Hope it will work out
Thank you man for your sharing. I hope I will have chance to use it. Cannot escape a zone when you are not in that zone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunner_4ever_666 View Post
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 23:30.