![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools |
|
#4781
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
Then simply just write First year student at ... University, Bachelor of Econ, noone gives a thing about what units you're doing in uni tbh.
__________________
[COLOR="Plum"][SIZE="4"][B][CENTER]hakuna matata[/CENTER][/B][/SIZE][/COLOR] |
|
#4782
|
||
|
||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
If you put this on your CV, sure you added Bachelor of E. in your education tab, then the sentence becomes more simple, as "learned statistics" - it's enough.
|
|
#4783
|
||
|
||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
hello! Nice to meet you
I want to study english Can you help me!
__________________
[I]Sống giả điên cho đời bình yên[/I] |
|
#4784
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
Quote:
__________________
[B]Laptop[/B] : Intel core i5300u - 2 x Ram Gskill 4Gb bus 1600 - ssd sandisk ultra II 256Gb sata iii & HGST 1TB 7200rpm sata iii - VGA Nvidia geforce 930m. PC : MSI B85 E45 - Xeon e3 1230v3 - 2 x Ram Gskill 8Gb bus 2133 - ssd samsung 850 pro 256gb - WD My Passport Ultra 1TB - VGA GTX 1060 3gb - Power 650W 24P |
|
#4785
|
||
|
||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
I want to translate 2 vozer's "thánh ngôn".
The first sentence - "chỉ có đàn ông mang lại hạnh phúc cho nhau" was translated into "only man can bring true happiness to each other" by someone. But about the second sentence - "lao động hăng say, tình yêu sẽ đến'. I've translated into "the harder you work, the easier the love comes". Is it right? |
| khoihuynhi8 |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by khoihuynhi8 |
|
#4786
|
||
|
||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
Quote:
![]() P/s: i'm nood!
__________________
[I]Sống giả điên cho đời bình yên[/I] |
|
#4787
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
Quote:
__________________
May the Force be with you |
|
#4788
|
||
|
||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
Hi,
I think: - Only men can create (mutual) happiness for themselves - easier -> more easily AND without "the" before "love" ![]() Quote:
|
| lonelywander |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by lonelywander |
|
#4789
|
||
|
||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
Who changed the title ?
|
![]() |
|
|